Sunday 10 July 2022

Another warm one!

 Hi Woofers!

Daisy here again.

It has been warm today, like so warm that it was really a job to do my walks! I mean, even Old Two Legs was suffering with the heat and hay fever!

Mind you, we have done a shot we haven't done for some time.

Two Trees, One Bench and a Poo Bin!

I still didn't go in for a swim though as high tide was happening and hour later that when we were down the front.

When we got down at lunchtime the tide was on its way out and was leaving nothing but mud!

Before going into the forest OTL and I like to have a rest and watch the rabbits, if they are around. We manage to keep out of the wind, if it's windy, and we sometimes see woofers walking around the bushes.

No one here today except us!

Back home The Missus was playing about in the garden and garden shed. It's about time she cleared up the shed 'cos she leaves it in such a mess by opening the door and throwing in all the rubbish!

The pond is looking good but there are not so many lily flowers this year, but the reeds are doing well and the lily leaves will hold a couple of Sparrows and a Pidgeon while they have a bath!



Of course, all the other flowers are blooming and providing we keep the pond full we see loads of wild life. Mind you, I've not seen a hedgehog this year, maybe they have gone away on holiday!

This afternoon we sat and watched the F1 Racing which was exciting, loads of overtaking and skidding off the track!

See you all tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy, how's yer tum? Hope it's loads better. Old puggle was in bother again this morning, while my mum was at work, he snuck upstairs, good job the gate was shut, anyways, my mum came home and was looking for puggle downstairs and she couldn't find him, she called him but he didn't appear, so, instead of putting the kettle on for a well earned cup of coffee, she had to go on a puggle hunt. There he was upstairs fast asleep. It's been really, really hot here today so we haven't been out for a walk or in puggles case for a drive in his pushchair. We've all stayed indoors in the shade with a fan to blow us cool. The gazebo is up, with some sheets hung on the sides to give a bit more shade and the parasol is up as well, it all helps to keep the patio cooler so we don't burn out paws when we go out for a wee or a poo or a general sniff around to see wot's been sneaking into my garden when I'm not out there guarding. Nice photos today, I did like your pond but I remember I nearly fell in when I came to visit. I had a quick game of hop and sniff with a froggy last night just before I got dragged in to go to bed. Keep putting your paws up, stay safe and cool all. Love, licks and sniffs from little (goodboyagaintoday) Arch, puggle and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete