Monday 29 August 2022

I'm in Trubble!

 Hi Woofers!

Daisy here again!

Well, it may be a Bank Holiday but that doesn't prevent me from getting into trubble!

Old Two Legs was up good and early and we got down to the sea wall. I found a ball some woofer had lost and OTL threw it and I chased after it.

That was until I got fed up with chasing and let it go over the sea wall and down to the beach.

The tide was out and I was a little hot and that water was sooo coooooling!

Stuff the ball, I got some hot bits!

I think I could just do a roll in this water!

OTL showed off, well, he called me but I didn't take any notice of him so he left me and carried on walking along the sea wall!

It wasn't until he got to the top of the hill before I caught up with him!

If it's hot tomorrow I might try that again!

Bye for now.

Luv,

Daisy

2 comments:

  1. Yo Daisy, wot smashing pictures of you, don't worry about being in trubble, these TL's have go no idea how hot us woofers can get and I don't blame you for cooling your bits. I'm always in trubble, I mean, I go in the garden in the pitch black and come across a froggie, wot am I meant to do but to show it how welcome it is and have a game of sniff and hop with it. It's not my fault if my mum has to go to work is it, she'll just have to wait or else stop working if she don't like it. I had to go to bed last night before you put your diary on so sorry for being late. I had a nice walk up the road yesterday and stopped off at Brenda's for a treat, cuddle and rest and a good sniff of Milly. I'm off to the vets today cos I know they're just missing me so it's only polite that I call in and let them have a cuddle with me. Have a lovely day all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures of you enjoying yourself. xxx

    ReplyDelete