Thursday 11 August 2022

More experiments!

Hello Woofers!

Daisy here.

Another warm and sunny day here in North Kent and a little warmer than yesterday!

According to the weather man, it is going to get hotter over the next few days, so, Old Two Legs is going to make a big effort to get up earlier for the morning walk.

As I said yesterday, we are playing with the lens and camera, so today it is the normal small camera but we will be using the 14-24mm lens. (This is a wide-angle lens.)

First picture of the day.

    Now, this would look better with some mist down the other end of the path!

 Down the end of the path, turn right and there is the sun!

Looking up to the Two Trees and all is in focus!

Two Trees but this time with the sun behind us!

Normally the 'Exspurts' say you must always have the sun behind you but Old Two Legs says he can make a dramatic shot facing into the sun!

This is one with the sun behind us!

Just look at those leaves, it could almost be autumn instead of August!

Guess who?

Now, what lens for tomorrow? How about a 300mm zoom lens? Well, it's worth a try!

Bye now.

Luv,

Daisy.

2 comments:

  1. Yo Daisy. Well lovely photos today, look at you showing OTL where to go to get some good shots and nice to see a piccie of Mrs TM as well. It's been really hot here today, I didn't go for a walk on account of we had a bad night, with the heat, so we all had a lay in this morning. The only time we've put our beaks out the door is when my mum hung the washing out and when I need a wee or a poo. Tomorrow is supposed to be hotter than today so I'm not looking forward to that. Mind, I have to say it's nice to have a siesta in the middle of the day. My mum is looking forward to zooming tomorrow, so maybe I'll get the chance to wave my paw at you. I'm off for another siesta, this heat does make me tired. Take care, stay safe and cool all. Love, licks and sniffs from little (hotdog) Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!!!!!
    Lots of lovely pictures, but my fave is the one of TM. Good to see her face again.
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete