Thursday 18 August 2022

OTL gets wet!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy here.

It has been cooler today but we have had some fun!

I got Old Two Legs up early this morning 'cos I wanted to get out early. OTL was wandering around the bedroom banging into the walls and door!

OTL really doesn't do mornings!

Finally, he was dressed and off to the sea wall. Well, the further we went along the road the wetter it got!

OTL didn't wear his rain proof coat but by the time we got to the sea wall poor OTL was wet all over!

On our way back home OTL stopped and took this picture of the only sun beams we saw all day!


Because of the rain, I decided to climb into my bed in the office and spend the morning snoozing!

The best way to spend the morning!


Lunchtime the rain had stopped and I spent some time sniffing the sniffs all the way back to the car park.

Hunting sniffs is one of the best things about walking down by the sea wall.

Tomorrow we should be visited by OTL's cousins Alun and Glynis. They will be staying over the weekend so we can say goodbye to OTL's whisky!

Mind you, if the weather is good, we plan to go to visit Herne Bay. I might get to have fun charging around on the beach!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy. We didn't get any rain today, it's been quite warm again. I did go for a walk this morning all the way up the road to Brenda and Millies. I got treats and cuddles. My mum did a few jobs and we had a nice siesta. This afternoon my mum found a dead froggy in the garden, well I don't play hop and sniff with dead froggies on account they don't hop. We don't know where it came from cos it wasn't there in the morning and my mum said it had been dead for a while, so we hope it wasn't one of ours. I do try to guard my froggies so that other things can't get at them or hurt them. I've had a nice day, doing lots of sniffing around the garden. Smashing pictures today, I don't blame you for having a nice snooze. I hear you're going to get a takeaway for tea tonight on account of it being Mrs TM and OTL's anniversary, make sure you get your share of the plawn clackers. Hope you have fun with your visitors and manage to get to Herne Bay. Take care and stay safe and cool. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete