Monday 15 August 2022

Raining Froggies!

 Hello Woofers!

Daisy here.

It was another early morning, I made sure by sticking a nice cols wet nose into his ear!

Getting out of the car we could see the last vestiges of a red sunrise!

As we headed towards the sunrise Old Two Legs decided to go up the path towards the bench but I wanted to go down towards the sea shore.

You know, he just went walking up the hill leaving me behind! I tried collapsing to the ground but he didn't look back and, in the end, I had to follow him!

On top of the hill OTL ran off a few photographs and while he was doing that Old Jasper came along the sea wall to say hello.

I was offered a nibble but to be honest, they were just not my thing!

     While I was being tempted by nibbles OTL tried a couple more snaps of the morning!


Can't wait until Autumn!

We got over the hill and stopped for a rest on the bench and at the same time keep an eye open for rabbits!

 You know, I could do with a cushion on top here!

 Down in the forest we found a patch that had been set alight but it hadn't spread too far!

 

 Lucky!

 This afternoon we spent having a snooze but it wasn't long before The Missus announced that it was raining!

It wasn't too heavy but it was enough to get the frogs out of the pond and jumping around the garden. They were in all sorts of sizes and colour. they had been hiding in the pond but all headed for the ivy on one side of the garden and behind the mirror on the other side of the garden!

OTL said it maybe that a grass snake was hiding in the lily pads!

The rain didn't last long but we are crossing claws it rains some more!

Bye for now!

Luv,

Daisy.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy. Well I had to get up early this morning and pack my mum off to get stabbed in the arm for some blood. She wouldn't let me go with her so I don't know if she behaved or not. We didn't get any rain, it's been really hot here again. It's funny how the frogs get out of the pond when it rains, my froggies do that as well, they hop across the garden to get under the shrubs, that's the best time to play sniff and hop with them I wonder if they would like OTL to put a brolly over the pond so the rain don't make them wet. Sometimes I bring one in to help it stay dry, cos I'm good like that. Smashing pictures today, love the ones of you, now I would have had the treat and the ladies fingers if she offered it to me. Shame about that bit of ground wot got burnt, pleased to see it didn't spread cos it would be a shame to lose those trees. I'm off for a siesta on account of it still being too warm here. Send me some rain. Take care, stay safe and cool all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete