Friday 26 August 2022

You never know who is listening!

Yo Woofers!

Daisy here again!

Well, yesterday we had the clouds and a little rain and what did we get today?

Sunny Skies!

 That lot in front are a bunch of hooligans!

It wasn't long before the sun came up and we all got good and hot!

Looking at the forecast I think we got this sunshine for at least a week or two!

Now, one thing about this blog is that you never know who logs in and reads the account of my activities. 

Today The Missus told us of a reader that we didn't even know we had so it was great to know that Elisabeth and her woofer took time to visit our little old blog!

Old Two Legs has been busy today taking an order from a customer who starts off wanting hundreds and then reducing the order down to two!

Poor OTL, he gets them all!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy.

2 comments:

  1. Yo Daisy. Smashing pictures today and I'm glad the weather there is better for you. It's been very warm and sunny here today. I went for a walk and I wandered up to Brenda's house, well do you know, do you know, she wasn't there. I was going to have a sit in on her doorstep until she came home but my mum wouldn't let me and we had a tug of war on Brenda's path. Poor Milly, she was sitting on the back of the chair and she wanted to see me but she's too little to open the door when Brenda is out. Nice to hear that there are other woofers reading your diary, perhaps they'll tell us about their day and wot they get up to. Poor OTL, some customers are a waste of space. I hear Mrs TM is off to the village hall tomorrow for a day of flinging the glue, I'm sure she'll be having lots of fun. Take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures today.
    Lots of people "lurk" for want of a better word on blogs they like, but never comment! Shame really! It's community building if comments are left and it lets the blogger know they are not alone! xxx

    ReplyDelete