Thursday 8 September 2022

A sort of nothing day.

 Hi Woofers.

Daisy here again.

Remember back a few weeks when we were looking towards the sky and wishing for some rain?

Well, last night and today we got our wish, a bit late but better late than never!

You know, last night’s storm even woke Old Two Legs up! I went out for a wee in the rain then shot back to bed dripping water over OTL from my wet head!

OTL was not happy!

Later on, I had a need and got OTL out of bed again and into the garden. (My tummy again!)

This time OTL had the woofer towel and I got dried before going back to my bed!

Due to the rain sloshing about, OTL decided not to take the camera out today and I don't blame him!

The car got picked up this morning and by lunchtime it was all back and looking good. Now OTL is considering a car cover to cover the car so it is protected over the winter time, he is having some difficulty deciding on which one is the best.

I think he will get it ordered up next month, just in time for the autumn.

I suppose that because of the rain we didn't see one woofer out for a wee! Gone, the lot of them, I suppose that everyone is weeing in the garden!

OTL is out first thing tomorrow to see a customer, so, I don't expect him home until after lunch!

Poor lad, all this working and all he gets is wet!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy. Well we've had some rain on and off most of the day so I declined a walk in favour of just dashing out for a very quick wee, sometimes I even declined the offer of going out quickly. Mind, first thing this morning when it was still dark at silly o clock, I went for a wee and found some of my froggy friends waiting for me, now my mum wasn't best pleased on account of her needing to get to work, but a woofer has to do wot a woofer has to do. We've had a pretty lazy day today, my boy was supposed to be off work but he had to go to London for an interview but he's home now in the dry. Hope your grumblies are getting better, sometimes they can give you a sore butt which isn't very nice. Hope OTL finds a nice cover to tuck the car in for winter. Take care and stay warm and dry and safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete