Monday 5 September 2022

First red sunrise!

Hello Woofers!

Me again!

Well did we have something to crow about today. Old Two Legs was up earlier than normal and believe it or not, it was still dark outside. I think we were in with a chance of getting one of the super sunrises.

Now, how about this for a shot? Container Ship, Two Trees, Bench and Poo Bin!

Not the best but it makes a change from the misty, sandy sunrises of the summer!

Once we got around the corner, we caught a flash of colours.

I think I prefer this one, loads of colour!

It wasn't long before the sunrise disappeared and it was just back to the normal cloudy skies.


Surprising, we saw very few woofers out today, maybe they are all away on holiday! I thought that the mini-TLs were back at school today but there were none at the bus stop!

I reckon it must be next week when the TL's go back and there will be peace and quiet!
 
See you tomorrow lads!
 
Luv,
  
Daisy

2 comments:

  1. Yo Daisy. Wot smashing pictures today. Now I heard there was a bus strike today so maybe that's why there were no mini TL's at the bus stop. We've had another sunny warm day today. I went for a walk to drop off some chicken to Milly but her and Brenda were out, but they came this afternoon and brought Eva another friend to visit and have a cup of coffee and a gas. Now, me and my boy fell out big time last night. He was telling lies on me and he was shouting at me and my mum had to get between us cos we was squaring up for pawdicuffs. I went out for a wee and wot did I see, I see a load of froggies waiting for me to come and play, well Daisy, I was so excited to see so many so I joined in a game of sniff and hop. Well my mum asked my boy to keep an eye on me while she went to get a treat to tempt me in and that's when the fight started. He called me a bad dog and he shouted at me all on account of I was trying to help one of my little froggie friends out of the bit of pipe wot was in the garden, he told my mum I was bopping my mate on the head hard. Well I was worried my little mate was going to get stuck. Then he found a spider in his room wot he said was the biggest spider he'd ever seen, well, he tried to bop it over the head with his big electric bat .......... hmmmmm I reckon that's a case of a pot calling a kettle black. Anyways, he upset me so he didn't get a lick at bedtime. He won't be getting a nice welcome home from work from me when he gets back either. Take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little (misunderstood) Arch and my mum. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - such beautiful pictures. xxx

    ReplyDelete