Monday 24 October 2022

Another Black Sunrise!

Hello Woofers!

Daisy here.

Well, we were out good and early, expecting a deep red sunrise to add to the photo album but what did we get?

Not exactly the award-winning shot of the year, so we walked a bit further along the sea front waiting for the sky to change, but it didn't!


But it didn't, in fact it got worse and best you could say about the view was that the cloud looked like Bart Simpson's hair cut!

Lunchtime was rather bland. Looking over towards Essex, Southend on sea looked to be the front edge of a low-pressure system waiting to cross the Thames!

Well, it looks interesting but that was about it!

Mind you, running through the leaves on the ground was fun. I was kicking the leaves about all over the place and I even managed a wee at the same time!


We had the vet phone up to change not only the day of our appointment but also the location as well. I don't know what the devil is going on with these vets but they all seem to be running away!

Old Two Legs says that it was the Covid thingy, all the vets went off home and are refusing to come back!

Still, it means I don't get stabbed until later in the week!

Bye for now.

Luv,

Daisy.


1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy. Smashing pictures today, the one with the leaves is very nice on account of there's a very lovely woofer in it. I'll have to send you one of my vets Daisy, I'm spoilt for choice here. I've got an appointment tomorrow with Caroline my groomer, now if that was to be postponed, I wouldn't cry over it. It was a bit rainy first thing here and then it was dry and then just as my boy was due to finish work, down it poured, my mum had a choice, rescue the washing on the line wot was nearly dry or go and get my boy when he came out of work, well she decided to go get my boy on account of he wouldn't fit in the drier like wot the washing will. Me and my mum had a little doze this afternoon, we was watching all the polly ticks and we both suddenly felt like we couldn't keep our eyes open anymore. Well I spose I better go and put my paws up so I can summon up the strength to eat my scoff in an hour. Take care, stay warm and dry and safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete