Sunday 30 October 2022

Wet.

 Hello Woofers!

Daisy here again.

Well, how many didn't remember that the clocks went back an hour last night?

Old Two Legs got it all wrong and this morning when I went to wake him up, he was still fast asleep when I jumped up on the bed. 

I decided to wake him up and slapped the side of his head and stuck my cold, wet nose in his ear!

He woke up but was still half asleep when he looked at the clock by the side of the bed!

It was still dark when we left home and headed off to the seaside but it was raining and the sunrise was nothing like a sunrise worth photographing!

I didn't hang about, a swift wee and a poo then home. When we got back The Missus was ripping a chicken apart, all warm and greasy!

Luverly stuff!

After the chicken, I headed off to my bed under the desk for a snooze before the lunchtime walk.

Lunchtime we were out again and guess what?

It was raining!

This time it was wet enough to have my rain coat on and OTL reckons it is getting a bit tatty around the edges. I can see a trip up to the Doggy Shop will happen next week!

So, sorry about the lack of photos, maybe we will be lucky as the week goes on.

Off the see the F1 Racing, looks like it could be a good race.

Bye for now.

Luv,

Daisy.

 

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy. Well I was glad my mum remembered to put the clock back an hour last night on account I got an extra hours snooze. We were still up at silly o clock but not quite the silliest of o clocks like we usually are on a Sunday. Now I'm not sure I approve of all this moving the clock this way and that on account of it mucks up my scoffage schedule, so to make sure I don't miss out, I've been telling my mum most of the day it's scoff time. We've had rain on and off here today but I had a nice warm, cosy snuggle with my mum when she got home from work. Now last night after I went to bed and had a bit of a snooze, I woke up and decided I wanted a wee, well my boy was going downstairs to get a snack so my mum told me to go down with him and he would let me out, well I didn't want my boy to let me out, I WANTED my mum to let me out and do you know, do you know, she wouldn't get up! I was disgusted, I cried, I kept turning the light on on the landing but she still wouldn't get up, my boy had to come upstairs and carry me down and open the back door. I was not a happy chappy when I went back to bed after I had my wee. I considering sacking my mum. Glad you enjoyed your chicken. Take care, stay warm, safe and dry all and enjoy the racing. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others (cept my mum, I'm not happy with her). xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete