Saturday 5 November 2022

A Snoozy Saturday.

Hello Woofers!

Daisy here!

It is getting colder nowadays. Today Old Two Legs and I got down to the sea front just in time to get a shot of the sunrise but it was noticeable colder than yesterday, but not so wet!


This was just before the sun poked his head above the horizon.

In a matter of two minutes the sun had got up and everything got all lit up and getting ready for the day!

Being so early there were no other woofers out on the sea wall, so it was just OTL and me.

Once we got over the hill and down on the meadow, we were pleased to see the fungi had grown a bit more.

OTL got a wet knee as he crouched down trying to get a shot of them.

It was a pity he had to shoot holding the camera just above the grass so he couldn't see what he was focusing upon! Even now I still can't see anything that is in focus!

After this, we walked a bit further and by then the sun was up above Sheerness so, with a little fiddly diddly he got this shot of the sunrise!

I like the signpost pointing towards the sun!

Now, today The Missus was up the village hall but she also had to get her Flu Jab also OTL had been invited for a stabbing as well. So, off they went, down to the surgery to stand in line with their fingers crossed that no one around them had any nasty germs to share!

By the time they had finished all of that stuff, it was an hour away from my lunchtime walk! 

Mind you, the afternoon was great, both OTL and I fell asleep watching the TV, that was until TM was banging on the door for OTL to help get in the two thousand boxes of craft stuff which ended up with he making just one card!

No, I don't understand either!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy.

2 comments:

  1. Yo Daisy. Well wot smashing pictures today. My mum said she would have seen the sunrise but she had her head down hard at work so she missed it. Do you know Daisy, do you know, last night after my mum got warm and cosy in bed and had just dozed off, I decided I had another wee to do before I could settle down, well, me and my mum came down and there was the puggle sound asleep and I went out for a wee, came back in, had a snack and then me and my mum went back to bed and he didn't even know we were there, wot sort of guard dog is that????? He didn't want to get out of bed when me and my mum got up this morning either. Talk about a lazy bones. We had loads of whizz bangs last night and there are more tonight, even though it's raining, madness I say. I had a lovely bear hug snuggle with my mum when she got home from work but we were disturbed with the puggle licking, snoring and farting. I don't know Daisy, some guests just don't deserve houseroom. He's going home tomorrow afternoon then we'll have peace to snooze with no unwanted noises. Hope Mrs TM and OTL didn't suffer with their stabbings this morning or picked up any unwanted germs. Take care, stay safe and warm all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch, puggle and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sunrise photos. Hope you don't have any ill after-effects from the stabbing! xxx

    ReplyDelete