Wednesday 16 November 2022

Autumn is here!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy here.

I managed to get Old Two Legs to get up at six fifteen today! Mind you, I stayed in bed until he had finished his shower!

We were down the sea front before the sun got up and OTL took a few photos but we weren’t too impressed as it was more grey than red!

Good morning, Sheerness!

To give the sun a chance we sort of ambled along the sea wall expecting the sky would explode with red but it sort of hung around doing nothing much!

This is really straining to show some red but it just didn't happen!

Once we were over the hill and along the meadow, we could see the fungi had been kicked down but it made up for it when we saw the acorn tree that didn't have any acorns on it!

No acorns but a dramatic colour on the leaves!

Once we got closer, we were able to see that it won't be long before the leaves would fall so, we had to make use of what we could see now!

I think that these colours are the real colours and that it's only the green is coloured by the chlorophyll caused by the sun and we have had a lot of that this year! 

You know what? I've just found out I didn't post this blog!

Here you go, I'm off to write another blog!

Luv,

Daisy.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy. Smashing pictures, I don't reckon on getting up at silly o clock to see the sun coming up though. I'd much rather get up after the sun has woken up these days. It's been cold, damp and miserable here today, I did venture out for a walk but it was so damp I decided not to hang about too long so after saying ello to Buster's dad, I turned round and headed back home to snuggle in the warm. My boy bought me and my mum a treat today, he bought us a sherpa blanket, well I can tell you it's nice and snuggly and me and my mum gave it a quality control check this afternoon. Now if you didn't write that post, who did? Have you got a ghost worker working for you? Did the telephone line chap call today like wot he said? Take care, stay safe and warm all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete