Wednesday 16 November 2022

Autumn is here, (Part Two)

Hello again,

Back with you!

Well, we were up a little late but still managed to get a bit of the sunrise but mainly in the sky rather than on the horizon.

 Well, it's a sort of sunrise, a grand view of the sky!

There were none of the usual mob but we did see a Husky/German Sheep Dog, I did my disappearing act

but was glad to see he was on a lead!

 

Yeah, come over here and I'll sort you out!

 It started to rain just as we got to the meadow so we got under the trees and back to the car.

Just after lunch we got a message to say the car had passed the MOT and it was ready to be picked up.

I was snoozing when OTL went to pick up the car.

We had the telephone man arrive to fix the telephone and after an hour we had the telephone back and a faster Broadband!

So, all sorted!

OK, I'll post this at the normal time!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy part2. Double bubble today, lovely. Wot a smashing picture of you. The picture of the sky is nice as well, but pictures if you are always my favourites. It's just started raining here, I just put my nose out the door to see if I fancied doing a wee and there it was, raining. I'm going to snuggle up again on my new sherpa blanket, to keep me warm and cosy. Glad to hear the phone line chap turned up and it's working ok, result. Another result is the jamjar passing its MOT. I'm off to enjoy an nice snoozy evening with my paws up. I've been working very hard today with my mum raking up leaves in the garden, I suppose there'll be more again tomorrow, I dunno, a woofers work is never done. Take care, stay safe, warm and dry all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete