Friday 18 November 2022

Something Different!

Hello Woofers!

Daisy here again!

Well, just for a change, it's not raining, however, the puddles are deep and wet!

Old Two Legs managed to collect a sunrise this morning, mine you, it didn't last long, he ran off five shots and then, just as we were looking at the clouds, it disappeared into a grey sky!

Mind you, what we got was worth it!

Now, that's not too bad is it?

Lunchtime we were down the meadow and just for a rest, I got on top of the bench and once again Old Two Legs got all sneaky and caught me unawares!

He wasn't looking when I got my own back on him. While he was looking at the ship going up the Medway, I did a wee on his wellies!

Early next week I'm off to get my hair cut so make the most of my shaggy dog looks!

Bye for now.

Luv,

Daisy

2 comments:

  1. Yo Daisy. Well wot a luverly picture of you on the bench. Very good picture of the sunrise as well. That was very sneaky of you to wee on OTL's wellies, well done Daisy. The rain stopped during the night but it was very chilly here this morning so I decided I'd only do half of my walk even though my mum put my jumper on me. That cold wind doesn't half blow up yer tail. My mum went off and done a bit of retail therapy today but she wasn't gone too long. Last night while my mum was in the bathroom getting ready for bed, my boy tried to get in my bed so I had to push him off. We had a bit of a wrestle but my mum came in and told my boy off, I was laughing when he got told off. Well it's an early night for me tonight on account of having to get up at silly o clock tomorrow to see my mum off to work and then I'm on guard duty. Take care, stay warm, dry and safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pictures today. Hope the haircut goes well! X

    ReplyDelete