Tuesday 3 January 2023

First Day Back at Work!

Hello Woofers!

Daisy here.

Well, everyone is back to work today, even Old Two Legs has been talking to the HMRC and his Accountant again!

We were hoping for a big order today but it didn't happen, so, we had to play with the computer again!

Early morning sunshine was OK, nothing to set the world alight but what the heck, it was pretty!

Heading back to the car we saw the first signs of Spring. The Catkins were beginning to sprout and OTL managed a couple of shots but that was a little difficult 'cos the wind was blowing them about!

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy. It's been freezing here today and raining for most of it. We all felt pretty lucky that none of us had to go to work today, well I say none of us, I mean neither of them 2, just me on my guarding duties. I've stayed in, guarding the sofa cos you never know when someone might try to sofanap it. My boy has started his new course so he's been sitting in front of his pc most of the day. My mum has been to the shops twice for Brenda. So I spose it hasn't been a complete day off for any of us when you think about it really. Now this afternoon we've been watching a relative of Mrs TM on the telly at the Real Marigold hotel, now she really hasn't got Mrs TM's sense of of layout or colour co ordination, or design techniques, we both think Mrs TM inherited the artistic talent. My mum made a couple of remarks about the lady in question needing a few make up classes. Smashing pictures today, best ones are of you though. Take care, stay warm and dry and keep your paws crossed for me at the vets in the morning, getting the first of my new injections. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete