Friday 20 January 2023

Still Cold!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy here again.

Well, yet another frost covered start to the day, mind you, The Missus got out good and early to start the car up and by the time we got out there the screens were clear of frost.

The roads were just as bad, Loads of ice and slippy bits all the way down to the seaside.

When we got to the football field the sky was clear and blue, which is one of the reasons the frost was about!

Anyone would think it was a sunny day!

As we got around the corner and looking over to Southend on Sea, the sky was reflecting the last of the sunrise.

Mind you, to get the colour Old Two Legs had to do some fiddly diddly with the camera controls!

Looking around to see what Sheerness had to offer, OTL still had to controls on fiddly diddly, even though the sun was climbing high into the sky!

A day of Fiddly Diddly!

I was glad to get back home and under the desk cuddled up on my bed. 

I must admit, I will be glad when it gets warmer and I can go out without my big coat on!


If you look carefully, you can see one of the straps that hold my coat on, sticking up in the air. It makes me look as though I have two tails, one at the back and one in the middle!

OTL has tried sewing another strip of Velcro, but his expertise with the sewing needle is pretty rubbish and it fell off. Now he is looking for a belt loop to see if that will hold, but he has to find it first!

Saturday tomorrow, TM is off to the village hall for a day of glue slapping leaving OTL and I to enjoy a day with our paws up!

By for now.

Luv,

Daisy.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy, weather the same here, freezing cold and icy. I had a good long lay in this morning but even so it was still full of frost everywhere. Our jam jar is tucked up in the garage so it doesn't get covered in frost, my mum says the last thing she feels like doing when it's so cold is scraping the ice off. I think it's very nice of Mrs TM to go and warm the car up. Now, the problem with the sticky up strap, tell OTL to borrow a pair of Mrs TM's sharpest scissors and cut off the bit you don't need. Smashing pictures today. Hope Mrs TM enjoys her glue flinging tomorrow. I'm off for a pre scoff snooze, and snuggle. Take care and stay warm and safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete