Sunday 1 January 2023

The First Day!

 Hello Woofers!

Daisy here wishing you all a Happy New Year!

I hope there are not too many hangovers this morning!

Old Two Legs finished off the last of his whisky, so he is looking forward to opening a new bottle tonight!

I don't mind him opening a new bottle 'cos he gets out the tin of shortbread and I always manage to snaffle a bit! 

I'm pretty good at snaffling!

We missed the sunrise this morning but OTL managed to get a couple of shots that look interesting.

I like it when we can get a sunbeam or two bursting through the clouds

There were no woofers out this morning but lunchtime there were loads of Two Legs wandering along the seawall and taking the sea air!

Can I go up behind them and give a big woof?

These TLs are always dragging their tails and all I wanted to do is to have a run along the sea wall!

TM has been entertaining The Cat Woman today and they both have been splashing the glitter about!

You know, I don't know how they managed to spend all day gassing like wot they do!

I'm off to see where the shortbread is hidden!

Luv,

Daisy.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy, sounds like a smashing day to me. We've had a nice lazy day today with our paws up. We're planning to spend the rest of the evening with our paws up as well. I got a teef cleaning chew, from you, for being a good boy today. Hope you manage to snaffle a bit of shortbread. Stay away from the glitter Daisy, it will make you itch. It's funny how wimmin spend so much time gassing. Have a smashing evening, I'm off to put my paws up again. Take care, stay safe and warm all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete