Thursday 9 March 2023

Another wet day!

 Hello Woofers,

It's been another day of doom and gloom.

The walk this morning didn't get as far as the sea front. 

It was raining when I got out of the car and looked like it was going to stay like that all walk. so, I sort of wiggled my way across the football field until I was in the middle, then I got the urge and proceeded to do a poo, right in the middle!

Being a good lad, OTL used the poo bag and wandered across to the poo bin and posted my contribution.

All the time I was sitting down on the wet grass, looking at the grey sky.

OTL called me, I looked at the sky.

OTL called me again.

I looked at a gull that was flying across the sky.

OTL called me again, I looked at the gull.

It was then that OTL decided he would walk back to the car.

I got up and walked behind OTL back to the car and waited for him to open the car door.

Once the door was open, I jumped it and curled up on the bed!

Back home I was divested of my rain coat and headed up stairs to get dried off and then a snooze on the big bed.

 There is snoozing and there is SNOOZING!

 Lunchtime was a repeat of the morning run, but the poo wasn't so big!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy


1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy. Well we've had pretty much the same weather today so like you, I went out only when I really need to and was pretty quick about doing wot I needed to do. I did feel a tad sorry for my mum who had to go out to the chemist and then up to the shop but at least she was in her jam jar most of the time so she only got a bit damp. My boy got picked up from work by my mum so he arrived home nice and dry but a bit chilly. We've not done much today except wait for a phone call and then for the delivery of the new supersized screen which is now living in the downstairs loo until my mum and my boy can be bothered to set it up, my mum said her brain is drained today so she doesn't want to do it tonight. I reckon she's going to go into full star trek Picard mode and tell the boy to "make it so" at the weekend. Well I'm up at silly o clock tomorrow on account of my mum going to work, then puggle is arriving around lunchtime, then I'm on guard duty Saturday and Sunday as well cos I just know puggle will still be snoring at silly o clock and won't be any use as a backup. Well I better make the most of the last bit of peace I'm going to get before puggle goes home Monday evening so I'm off to put my paws up and snooze without being disturbed by grunts, snores and licking noises. Take care, stay warm, safe and dry all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete