Tuesday 28 March 2023

Didn't it rain!

 Hi Woofers!

Daisy here.

What a day it's been. It started off by raining first thing this morning when we went out. As I stuck my nose out the door it only took me a moment to decide the best place for me was back in bed with the covers pulled right up under my nose!

Down on the sea front there was just the slightest sliver of a sunrise on the horizon.

It was just the same at lunchtime, except that there was no sunrise, just more rain!

This afternoon OTL and I had a cuddle on the sofa, that was until OTL decided to go up to the office to check on deliveries of the stuff we sent off yesterday.

So, that's it for today, The Missus has decided on a film tonight so it's more cuddles and maybe a slurp of Scotland’s finest!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy.

 

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy, well it did rain, I couldn't believe it, I did like you did, put my nose out the door and decided to go back to bed with the blanket pulled up to my nose and there I stayed until I couldn't hold on any longer. I blew my mum a raspberry when she asked if I wanted to go for a walk, was she kidding? It would have been more of a swim than a walk and as you know, I don't do WET! It's been such a horrible day that me and my mum decided on a siesta, when all else fails, a siesta gets you back on track. My mum popped up the shop but I stayed snuggled at home. Good job my boy was off work today and tomorrow, we've been having some wrestling matches. We're planning a lazy evening here, snuggled up. Take care, stay safe, warm and dry all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete