Friday 31 March 2023

Guess what I've been doing?

 Hello Woofers!

Daisy here.

Yesterday I was watching the weather forecast and it seemed that today it was going to be very wet and howling wind and after that, rain!

So, this morning we managed a quick walk first thing then back home so I can do what I love best!

One of my favourite things is a snooze under OTL's desk!

I start off under the desk, then I roll onto my back and wriggle my tail down into the blankets!

After all that, I roll onto my side again and fall asleep again!

We were studying the weather map and decided there was a 'window' at midday that looks like the rain will pause for thirty minutes.

Well, we got back into the car just before the rain came down and dashed back home so I can recommence my exercise!


I do love this bed and if I wriggle enough, I can get under the blanket.


A little later I wandered over to the other bed and wriggle my way down into the blanket so I can get all comfortable for another pre sleep snooze.

You know, it’s all go for a woofer!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy. Well it rained and it rained and it rained and it's still raining here today, sometimes it was trenchal and sometimes it was a bit lighter but all in all, it's been a very wet rainy day here. Well there's nothing for it but to snooze until it stops. Sometimes when my mum opened the back door I just put my foot down with a firm paw and said NO, I ain't going out in the monsoon. Nice pictures of you snoozing today, you do look very comfy. I like to have a snooze on the sofa with a blanket and if I'm lucky, my mum snuggles up with me. I'll be having an early night tonight on account of getting up for work in the morning, now I haven't forgotten the clock went forwards last weekend so I'm not overly happy at getting up at 3.30 tomorrow cos that will be the real time, not this fake time wot everyone else thinks. Stay warm, dry and safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete