Sunday 5 March 2023

We hate computers!

Hello Woofers!

Daisy here.

What a day! It started yesterday when the computer decided to 'freeze'. In the end it was and IMAP Server fault that begins with an upgrade that happened eighteen months ago that our computer decided to ignore until it was forced to by the latest upgrade!

OTL was pulling his hair out, well, what little there is!

Finally, we got it running and here we are again!

Saturday has been fun, the pond has been calling and out went OTL, buckets in hand and a shovel and an old grey paper bin (for to put the froggies in!)

The froggies are in 'Spawn Making Mode' which means the pond gets a thrashing like you have never seen before!

The last few drops of mud and frog!

 The walks today were a little uninspiring, grey sky’s and woofer wot chased balls.

Come on, gissa ball!

Here we are, pond refreshed, frogs cruising around like sharks on a summer day!

So, that's it for today, I'm off to watch the F1 racing.

Bye for now.

Luv,

Daisy

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy, well I thought I'd missed you yesterday on account of I had to go to bed early cos of getting up at silly o clock this morning. Nothing much happened here yesterday but we are getting buzzed by the police helichopter at the moment, they keep going round and round above my house, a chap can't get a wee in peace. My mum got an email telling her how many arms and legs my recent scans cost, well the insurance will cover most of it but my mum still has to pay 20% so she's been in mourning today over all the dosh she's got to pay out but she still says I'm worth it, well of course I am, we all know that. Now tomorrow I have a date with a nursey at my local vets for my monthly arthritis injection, so I'll be in for more cuddles and fuss, I do like my visits, cos they all tell my mum wot a really good little chap I am and it never hurts to remind her just how lucky she is to have a handsome little chap like wot I am. After tomorrows visit we've decided we'll probably go into hibernation for the rest of the week on account the word snow keeps coming out of the telly. Now me and my mum were watching a glue flinging programme this afternoon and wot should we see, well it was the names of all the ladies and chaps wot do glue flinging for a particular glue flinging maker and there, in amongst off the names of these talented glue flingers was Mrs TM. Now if that helichopter doesn't go away soon, I'm going to get all my mums glue and fling it at it. I'm not happy about being spied on when I go out for a private wee, a chap needs a bit of privacy you know. Did OTL do a head count of the froggies to make sure they're all there? Smashing pictures today. Hope you all enjoy the racing. Take care, stay safe and warm all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete