Friday 3 March 2023

Snoozy Daisy!

Hello Woofers!

Daisy back again.

OTL is one of these two legs who sits at his desk and pounds away on the computer keyboard all day.

I reckon it's a boring task. Now, I've worked out how to spend a comfortable morning waiting for OTL to finish!


  All I do is to put my bed on the keyboard and after a while OTL gets fed up and takes me out for a walk!

You know, it works every time!


It even works at lunchtime when I get the second walk of the day!

It was good to hear that Archie Babe has got a clean bill of health and got loads of cuddles from the ladies.

We found this tree showing us the blossom of Spring, looks pretty!


This bloom was on a bush near the car park.

This afternoon we sat down and watched F1 practice. I know it's only practice but Lewis wasn't producing the best results. As it is the begining of the racing year it means there plenty of time to improve!

Saturday tomorrow, OTL plans to finish off cleaning the pond and scoop the frog spawn up into bucket of clean water!

I'm off to see what nibbles are around.

Luv,

Daisy.

2 comments:

  1. Yo Daisy. Smashing pictures of you today, they made my day you know. I've had a lazy day today, me and my mum are still quite tired from yesterday so she did a bit of glue flinging while I did a bit of counting holes in my eyelids. It's been really cold here today so most of the day we've spent snuggled up in the warm and we're planning a nice cosy early night on account of having to get up at silly o clock tomorrow. Now my mum got a present today and in it was a nice pair of soft warm gloves and some tasty looking hot chocolate so she's looking forwards to both of those tomorrow cos the forecast isn't good. Do you know that package was addressed to me, it clearly said Archie on the label but I didn't get a look in. I managed a sniff of the sniffy candle though. Hope you enjoy all the racing. Take care and stay safe and warm all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely collection of photos. Good plan putting the blanket on his keyboard!
    Enjoy the F1 xxx

    ReplyDelete