Sunday 9 April 2023

Good Sunday.

 Hello Woofers.

Daisy here on a sunny Good Sunday!

We have been very lazy today, deciding that the best thing we could do is nothing!

OTL has been playing with his camera and the Tilt/Shift lens and getting nowhere but he did manage to dismantle the tripod he uses for mounting the telescope on.

The sun was hiding behind the clouds and although it was warm we still missed the sunshine.


 Cloudy or wot?

After lunch we all fell asleep, OTL was listening to an audio book on his iPlod, Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy, but where he falls asleep, he keeps missing big chunks of audio and has to rewind the story back to the last place he can remember listening to!

TM has been falling asleep as well, she also has been listening to a story on here phone.

You know, I'm the only one getting a real snooze by rolling onto my back and falling asleep!

I think OTL plans to have a slurp of Scotland’s finest, so there may be a bit of shortbread I can snaffle before bed!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy, good Sunday to you. Well part of the day has been busy and part of it has been nice and lazy. I was up at silly o clock but had a nice snooze with my mum when she got home from work, then my boy came down for his brekkie wot was bacon rolls and we all watched the latest episode of Picard together with snackettes. This afternoon I sent my mum into the garden to cut the grass on account of I thought it would save her a job in the week, see I'm good like that. This evening me and my mum have been lounging on the sofa and watching Mamma Mia here I go again. Now I thought I would dig a hole in the sofa until my mum told me off, isn't that mean of her. It's been quite sunny most of the day but this evening my mum reckons there's some rain on the way. I'm keeping my paws crossed that she's wrong. Glad you all had a nice lazy day. I'm off for an early night on account of being a bit on the tired side, so stay safe and warm all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete