Friday 21 July 2023

F1 This weekend.

 Hi Woofers.

Daisy here.

It's strange that all of the doggy walkers everyone, including us, gets put on a lead to stop us sniffing amongst the caravans!

Lead me on Daddy!

There has been a breeze blowing so most of the insect life has been hiding in the bushes.

Even with the wind blowing a stiff breeze, the Wild Sweet Pea plants were the only things that stood still enough to take a photograph!

We don't know what this is called, but it looked good!

This looked good especially with the light to one side.

OTL managed to get the sun light behind us and it looked bright.

OTL is thinking of upgrading the program to edit the photograph with such things as Focus Stacking!

Whatever that is!

Just to mix it up a bit with the three colours and a bit of grass.

I left OTL to walk down the main path while I ferreted around the hole in the bushes where the groundsman dumps the grass cuttings and branches.

It's a long way down!

I'm not going down there!

Back home OTL was playing with the camera controls and the flash unit.

Forget the photo, I want to go for a walk!

We have the F1 racing this weekend and this afternoon we are watching the practice.

Bye for now.

Luv,

Daisy.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy, me again catching up on the right day. Well it was the boys birthday today, he's getting on a bit my mum said he's 38 ........ 38 ....... I mean old or wot. My mum took him out for lunch and they both came home stuffed to the brim ........ seems my mum had a starter and main and my boy ..... well ...... my boy had 2 mains ...... now I'm sure one of them should have been put in a doggy bag and brought home for me seeing as how I was left home alone to guard!!! Did I get a doggy bag????? Did I heck, some piggy ate it!!!! It's a good job it's his birthday or I might have had a chew on him to make up for eating wot should have been my dinner! He's booked his hotel for Sunday night and instead of coming home Tuesday night, he's decided to stay over and come home Wednesday morning on account of it being a faff having to move all his stuff out the room Tuesday morning, tow it to work for the day and then get 3 trains home at the end of a long day. I dunno why these TL's don't do everything over zoom like Mrs TM, Pat and my mum, seems much more sensible and cheaper to me. Smashing pictures again today, very pretty flowers. Well I've got to go to bed early tonight to start my weekend work. Take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete