Wednesday 26 July 2023

Gone!

Hello Woofers!

Daisy here.

Well, not a great day, in fact it has been a bit boring.

Up early and no sign of any woofers at all.

The football field where the fair was is all nice and clean, just a little bit of rubbish in the bushes and of course the poo bin was full to overflowing!

I won't show the poo bin, not a pretty sight!

We walked around the sea wall and through the forest and the only thing moving were the butterflies!

I'm afraid that lunchtime walk was about the same but this time we went out along where the old golf course is being dug up and turned into a caravan site.

As I said to OTL'


 

It's a long way to go for a poo!


So, a quick poo, then back home that way!

Back home I found a soft cushion to snooze on and stayed there until it was time to go to bed!

Let's hope tomorrow is a little more exciting!

Bye for now.

Luv,

Daisy.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy. Well it's been a busy day here. Firstly I got my mum up early on account she had to go and get her new glasses, then she had a pile of washing from my boy wot she did last night but she had to iron it all, then I sent her out to cut the grass wot was getting a bit long in places, then she did munch for her and the boy, then she hoovered through with her new electric broomstick wot's still flavour of the month and then we had a nice snooze on the sofa on account she said she was worn out. Now the boy was up early to get into his office for his new job, he came out at munch time for a sarnie and then he went back up, I haven't seen him since munch time so he must be slaving away in there. Of course I've had to be on guard duty while they were doing their little jobs, which was hard work you know. I went for an early walk but didn't see any of my mates, I did see one of them racing type woofers but my mum said to stay away on account of they like chasing fluffy things. Smashing pictures today. Now I don't have to walk far to go for a poo, just out into the back garden cos I don't like an audience when I perform. I agree with you about finding a nice soft cushion and having a well earned snooze. Take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete