Sunday 16 July 2023

Sunny Sunday.

Hello Woofers.

Daisy back with you again.

Well, another sunny day with a bit of wind, that is weather type of wind, not the window rattling 'Excuse Me' wind!

Once again, we were up too early to be sensible!

At just gone six thirty we started out on our walk, there was no one to be seen, once again there was a wind blowing hard enough to keep all the flying insects tucked up under the leaves.

OTL was still trying to get a photograph of my new hair cut!

You’ve got to be quicker in focusing the camera to catch me!

OTL got fed up with trying to focus on me plus I wouldn't look at him and say wheeze!

In the end he went after flowers and found a young Teasel looking all green and posh!

Got to take a shot of that said OTL and started clicking away. 

If we wait until the seeds are all set, we may be able to get one of these in our garden for the Goldfinches!

It seems that so far today all we have been forced to listen to is this tennis thing. Plonk, Plonk, Plonk, Aargh, Aargh, Plonky Plonk!

OTL and I went off and hid in the office, letting TM to squeal her head off!

We had a delivery from Amazon and we have decided to watch the first of them, Indiana Jone, tonight after the Plonk, Plonk has finished!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy. Well it's been sunny here as well today but it was certainly very windy last night and half the trees around us have let their leaves blow all over my garden with bits of twigs as well. I thought I'd finished my stint of work this morning but it seems my mum is going to work tomorrow as well now, booooooo hisssssssss. Well there are big plans afoot in the house, my boy finishes his stint at work tomorrow just before lunch time and takes up his new job for 6 months next Monday so he needs some space for an office for the days he decides to work from home. Well my mum has gone through her wardrobe and had a good clear out, she's booked a chap wot she knows to come on Wednesday to clear out the rubbish from the garage and all the toot in the spare room wot she and the boy don't want, vacuum storage bags have been ordered, now I've just got to make sure I hide away and don't get dumped in the BIG CLEAR OUT! My boy is binning all his old DVD's and books cos he's gone digital and my mum says anything wot don't work is going!!!!!!!! The air conditioning unit should be arriving tomorrow so my boy can slave away in comfort so I'm considering offering to be his assistant for a small fee of teef cleaning chews. Smashing pictures today, love the one of you even if you didn't pose. That teasel looks pretty but prickly. We didn't watch the tennis on account of my mum can't stand the grunting. Oh well I better go and fit in another scoff on account of I need to keep my strength up for working. Take care, stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete