Saturday 5 August 2023

Amber Warning of wot?

Hello Woofers.

Daisy here.

I was watching the TV this morning with The Missus and there were pictures of rain soaked Two Legs walking along a sea wall, drenched to their skins and being blown all over the place.

What sort of weather are we getting?


Well, it ain't rain!
 
Going down to the sea front the skies didn't get any worse.

Well, there is Southend over there!

Looking back to the Isle of Sheppy there were dark clouds in the air but no rain!

Well, the wind was blowing from the South but just where is the high wind? Maybe it is still down on the South coast where those wet Two Legs were walking!

While I was looking for a storm OTL was scuttling around looking for something to photograph and guess what?

He sneaked up on me as I was looking up the sea wall!

Sad to hear Archie Babe got a dose of the 'Wash an’ Splosh' I think I'm lucky cos I don't get wet too often!

I'm waiting until it gets warmer and I am lucky enough to catch high tide, I'll get a swim this year!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy, well I've been waiting for this hurricane but it hasn't showed up yet, we've had some rain at times but so far no hurricane, mind you, if you'd been here at silly o clock this morning you might have thought a hurricane was banging on the door. The boy woke up at silly o clock and we heard him head to the bathroom, that's when we heard a noise like wot I've never heard before. Seems he was suffering a bit of wot my mum had only much, much worse. Well I spent the morning looking after the pair of them, I had sofa snuggles with my boy cos I did feel a tad sorry for him and then I had sofa snuggles with my mum while she snoozed. My boy felt a lot better just after munchtime although he didn't want any munch, he decided fresh air and a walk was better so off he went. My mum said she preferred to snooze instead of going walking so I stayed and looked after her. It's been a very busy day for me looking after the pair of them. I'm going to spend the evening putting my paws up. Smashing pictures today, OTL is very clever to sneak up on you. Take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little (worn out Dr) Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete