Friday 4 August 2023

Still no rain!

Hello Woofers.

Daisy here.

Well, once again the promised floods and storms haven't arrived and it's been a sunny day with a few balmy breezes!

We met up with the hooligans who were coming to the end of their walk and after all the running about they do, they were almost puffed out!

All this running has worn us out!

Going up on the long path there was a good shot of the clouds over the Isle of Sheppy.

  OK, there was a little 'fiddly diddly on the camera controls!

 After changing the controls back to standard setting, we got the light back to normal for that time of the morning and a shot of the wild sweet pea plants.

 

 Sweet?

This is a 'wide angle' shot looking all the way back to the two trees and showing our attempt at a wild meadow or Macca!


 
No sign of Devo today, I think we were just a little too early, maybe tomorrow if we get down there a bit later.

See you all tomorrow.
Luv,
 
Daisy.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy. Well I was out on a very early walk this morning and just by luck as I happened upon Brenda and Millies driveway, they were up and spotted me so when I ran to their door, it opened and in I went and cleaned Millies scoff bowl. Back home my mum had a few little jobs to do before we went to the groomers, washing, shopping and grass cutting. Me and Millie were bundled into the car and off we went and both got washed and sploshed while my mum and Brenda went off for a bacon roll and a coffee, now my mum feels dirty dick so she's sent a message to work to say she won't be in, in the morning, she reckons she's got a temperature as well, so it looks like she'll be expecting me to give her tlc and sympathy, well she's had that for taking me to get wetted and soaped! I see an early night coming on. Nice pictures today, sorry you didn't meet Devo but at least you had the hooligans to chat to. I'm off for a post wetting and soaping snooze, it wears me out. Take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and her wot don't feel very well and the boy now finished work for the weekend. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete