Sunday 19 November 2023

A Lazy Day

Hi Woofers,

Daisy here.

Well now, what a weekend. Saturday was fun, OTL and I had fun chasing the squeaky ball around the house and up and down the stairs.

OTL ran up and down the stairs while I kicked the ball from the top!

We also watched the F1 practise and qualifying and today we were up early enough to see the race which started at 06:30hr. I must admit that we were watching the recording cos I needed to get out for a run around the sea front!

No Devo but that was no big thing cos we were more interested in the race!

After the race OTL set up the Trail Cam to see what crosses our garden overnight. We have seen hedge hogs and even foxes cross the garden and of course we have recorded me dancing about plus TM and OTL!

I know that the first bit will include OTL cos he was raking the leaves out of the pond first thing!

I do enjoy having a snooze, a bit like Archie Babe, curl up on a nice warm lap for an hour or two, you just can't beat it!

OTL and I are looking forward to an early night, well, get to bed before eleven!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy. Well that's wot Sundays are for, a nice lazy day with paws up. I tell you this retirement lark is really good. Me and my mum both wake up early but have a stretch, turn over and go back to snooze, it's great. It's been chilly here as well today so we've spent loads of time snuggled and snoozing. That's it Daisy, you make sure OTL gets his exercise, you keep throwing the ball down the stairs for him to fetch and return. With a bit of luck you'll be able to post some of the comings and goings in your garden so we can all have a look. I don't think we'll be doing that in the back garden but sometimes our doorbell camera picks up some goings on out front, like my mum going out in her dressing gown and pj's to get the car out. Next door have got a skip in their front garden with an old chair waiting to be thrown in, well the neighbourhood cats seem to like curling up on the chair, they best make sure they're not snoozing on it when the chair eventually gets put in the skip. Shame you didn't meet up with Devo. Take care, stay warm and safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete