Friday 26 January 2024

Preparation!

Hello Woofers.

Daisy here.

Yesterday the fence panels were up but overnight they tried taking off again. OTL decided to leave the things on the floor and wait for the fence men to arrive.

He started to chop up the Kerploniker tree and got all worn out hacking his way through the trunk!

I think he will slowly work his way all the branches over the next week.

This morning we saw a wood pigeon seemingly snoozing on the path. All the other birds had flown off and were looking down from the roof.

OTL said it looks like it could be a sign he had not long to live.

Over the day he disappeared, the Pidgeon that is, not OTL!

So, it seems that what with the fence panels and a pigeon with a dodgy pallor, we are getting prepared for action.

We keep an eye open for froggies but so far there is no sign. I'll have to keep my eyes open for a splash when the kitchen door is opened when I go out for my early morning wee!

All the ice has gone from the pond so it should be easy to catch the small splosh of a diving frog!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy. Well I had a nasty accident today, I'm feeling a tad sorry for myself but as usual, I'm being very brave. My mum opened the back door for me on account of I wanted a wee and who was sitting on the doorstep waiting to come in but Hairball Harry, well I went to dash out to sort him out but my mum caught me, as she caught me I got my paw trapped in a gap between the crazy paving, well every time my mum tried to get my foot free, I yelled very loudly. My foot was well and truly stuck and I was trying to get off the step. My mum shouted for my boy who didn't hear either of us, so she had her phone in her pocket and was in the middle of sending a text saying "HELP" when I managed to wiggle my little toes and get free. Lucky for that hairball, I haven't broken my toes or my paw or my leg. My mum carried me in then went out and told hairball to go home. My mum wanted to check my paw but I decided I didn't want anyone to look at it. My mum has filled in the crack and stuck down a doormat over it so that I can't get trapped again. That hairball better not come back again cos this time I'll be chasing him out the garden. Sounds like you've had a busy day supervising OTL in the garden. I'm off to get some scoff so take care, stay safe and warm all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete