Tuesday 26 March 2024

Happy Birthday Missus!

Hello Woofers,

Daisy Dog here again!

Wot a super day we have had here in North Kent.

I managed to get OTL up almost an hour earlier than normal and down stairs to sing TM a Birthday song to celebrate her Numputty Nuben Year.

So, let's gather together and hold paws and sing, after ninety-seven................................

Happy Birthday to you

Get out a bucket of poo

Have a day full of crafting,

Happy Birthday to Yooooooooooooo!

 

OK, maybe not the best song we have done but it comes with a fart!

Because we are up early this morning means we met up with Devo and Zoro.

Chase me I'm the last bus!


I played chase with Devo and Zoro while OTL took some snaps of the weeds along the walk.

Mind you, I reckon there is more pleasure got by enjoying a communal sniff!

TM has been happy with the thousand or so birthday cards from her crafty mates!

See you all tomorrow

Luv,

Daisy.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy. Well wot smashing pictures today, I can see you enjoying your sniffs with your mates. Happy birthday to Mrs TM and glad she had a good day with lots of cards and singing from you and OTL. Now I'm not good at songs, little Arch was always the one who had the knack with songs. The boy had to go to London today for a long meeting, I've just picked him up from the station because it's raining cats and frogs here. We've decided to have a takeaway tonight. I've been very busy today doing some washing, ironing and diying. I must say I do like my new drill, it makes things a lot easier. I think it's time I put my paws up now, so have a lovely evening, take care, stay safe and warm all. Love, little Arch's mum and the boy. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete