Wednesday 27 March 2024

An early start, again!

 

Hello Woofers,

It's me again, Daisy Dog!

You know, I'm getting right good at getting up early these mornings. 

It was around five this morning that I woke up and decided to introduce OTL to a sunrise!

OK, it's the same sort as yesterday!

Wot I'm trying to do is to get OTL used to waking up an hour earlier like wot we got to do at the end of the month!

So, I kicked him out of bed and got him showered good and early so he was down the sea front at five past six!

I thought we might meet up with Devo and Zoro but unfortunately, they were late in getting up or it was too early and they were still in bed!

Mind you, I thought that we might have been too early for everyone 'cos we didn't see anyone!

Maybe there was no one who wanted to practice getting up early!

We plan to have a Chinese Take-a-Way tonight to celebrate TM's birthday. You can imagine our surprise when this afternoon we had a delivery of a couple of frozen lobsters from Martin!

We are going to have them both for Sunday dinner!

At this rate we might start growing gills!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy. Well done you, you're getting a dab paw at this getting up early business. Smashing photo today. Shame you were too early to meet your mates though. Are you giving the lobsters a swim in the pond until Sunday? I have to say I tried lobster once but didn't take to it, I much prefer my jellied eels. Still it was very nice of Martin to send Sunday dinner down. I had a walk up the road to see Brenda and Millie and Caroline who came to groom Millie, Millie wasn't best pleased and she was even more less pleased when Caroline shouted that she thought she saw a lodger on Millie. Well I had a good look through Millies coat and there was some fleas all partying on Millies freshly cut coat. Brenda was even less pleased that Millie had brought her friends and pals in for a laze on the chair in front of the window. I've had a word with Millie and told her, she's welcome to come for a cuppa on Saturday but not to bring her little pals. Take car and stay warm and safe all. The boy is going for a blood test tomorrow afternoon and I'm off for a scan tomorrow evening, I'm a bit miffed on account of I must eat for 6 hours before! Love, little Arch's mum and the boy. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete