Thursday 28 March 2024

Cold, Wet and Tiddly Poles!

Hello Woofers,

Daisy here.

I can remember some Easters when the sun shone and it was all warm, however, this Easter looks like it is going to be cold, windy and decidedly cold!

I thought there was a good chance that if I got OTL up early we could catch the sun but as soon as I got out of the car at the car park a cold blast of air nearly blew my tail off!

It stayed like that all the way around the whole walk!

A blast of cold air down the River Medway

What made it worse was the rain that was pounding down onto OTL's hat as we walked along the sea wall!

It has been raining on and off all day and The Missus has been complaining about all her washing getting soaking wet after it was almost dry! However, we have seen Taddly Poles of a sensible size swimming in the deep area of the pond and as long as they don't get eaten by the Kingfishers, there is a good chance of a healthy stock of froggies this year!

Looking at the weather for tomorrow we see the sign, so, that means it will be raining, cloudy and cold with a bit of sunshine.

Like I wish it would make up its mind! 

Roll on summer!

 Bye for now.

 Luv,

Daisy.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy. Well I have to agree with you about the weather today, it's been horrible here. It's been really cold, windy and wet. I didn't want to go out but I had to take the boy for his blood test, which took ages, then I had to go back for a scan which was a whole lot quicker than the boys blood test. I met some doggie mates when I was bringing the boy home, Buster, Monty and Harvey, we all had a quick tickle behind the ears and a lot of tail wagging. I think they were all very brave going out in this weather, you wouldn't have caught little Arch out in it. Good to hear your taddlypoles are coming on nicely. Shame about Mrs TM's washing though. I'm off to snuggle under the furry throw and put my feet up, so take care, stay warm and safe all. Love, little Arch's mum and the boy. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete