Monday 15 April 2024

It's gone all cold again!

Hello Woofers,

Daisy here and I'm not a happy puppy!

Last night I got into a super warm part of the bed, kicked OTL over to the side of the duvet that TM had warmed up.

OTL got into bed, shifting me over towards TM who started to make snoring noises and at the same time she started to bounce around, rocking the bed from side to side!

That was it, I did a big growling woof and kicked out with all my four legs!

It was at thet point, TM went back to sleep leaving OTL and I struggling to find a spot to sleep on the bed!

It was around two thirty that TM decided she could do with a coffee and a troll through FaceAche and a bit of sorting!

I decided it was just too much and went bavck to my own bed in the office to try to catch up on my sleep!

All this made me late in waking OTL up and so, late in getting out for the morning walk!

Sunshine, wot sunshine?

Looking at the clouds we decided not to hang around and put on a spurt towards the car park!

It's as if the clouds are chasing us!

On the way back I noticed that the weed, (Alexander) was taking over the undergrowth!
Mind you, trying to get all arty with the trees!
 

Your eye is supposed to follow the path! 

 

Well, that is the idea!

 

The rest of the day was a series of showers and TM groaning about the clothes not drying today!

 

With a bit of luck, the weather should improve tomorrow!

 

See you then?

 

Luv,

 

Daisy.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy. Well we had a positive monsoon here today. Certainly not the day for going out but I did manage a very quick trip up the shop. The boy managed 2 walks and didn't get soaked so that was a bonus. Now Daisy, about this sleeping problem, make sure you reserve your spot on the bed before anyone else gets there, then stand your ground, don't budge! If they snore and bounce around, make sure you snore back! Smashing pictures today, shame the sun wasn't out. Now remember Daisy, get your space on the bed before anyone else gets theirs! Put your paw down firmly! Take care, stay warm, safe and dry all. Love, little Arch's mum and the boy. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete