Tuesday 16 April 2024

What a way to spend a Tuesday

Hello Woofers!

Daisy here.

We had a bit of a disaster this week, the loo seat decided to fall apart. I reckon it was TMusing it too much, anyway, the seat arrived, it was one of those 'soft shut' seats that don't make a crashing noise when you let go of the lid!

It replaces the old one that never seemed to last too long and was often seen to be skidding across the pan!

This one had a different nut and bolt system and made a better job of hanging on!

I don't use it myself, I much prefer a tuft of grass!

Looks like the sea is running back up the Medway!

Well, it looks like OTL will have to learn how to hold the camera level!

One thing about a forest shot, you can't see the horizon!

Being Spring time you have trouble seeing the squirrel darting around!

Mind you, I haven't seen the squirrel this year, maybe it has moved on.

 

OK, here is OTL trying the arty bit where the eye is drawn forward and into the distance, except this time the eye stops at my bum!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy. Lovely pictures today, specially the one of your bum. We've got loads of squirrels swinging in the trees, although we didn't see them yesterday, I think they were all hidden, clinging to the tree so they didn't get blown about in the wind and rain. We've got a soft close seat upstairs but a normal crash close seat downstairs. Trouble is, I forget which one is which sometimes and there's me crashing the downstairs one and trying to shut the upstairs one. I reckon big bums make the seats loose. Hope you managed to get your space reserved on the bed last night without any hassle. The weather hasn't been too bad here today so I ventured over town to do some scoff shopping, I bought the boy's favourite dinner for him and my favourite dinner for me. Well I'm off to put my feet up so have a good evening, take care, stay safe and warm all. Love, little Arch's mum and the boy, both stuffed to the gills from our favourite scoffs. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete