Saturday 3 June 2017

It's all happening!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret here!

We were up early today, The Missus was going to her Master Class, so she was up early and if she is up early, then everyone else is up early!

Mind you,it has it's good side, I caught the tide!

Just look at that water!
 Old Two Legs had taken off my harness 'cos he reckons it's better to have a dry harness and a wet woofer than a wet harness and a wet woofer!

Mind you, he doesn't take the harnesses off the ferrets 'cos they would be off like rockets, in opposite directions!

I don't mind the harness, it's better than rain coat!
 Holly Dog was showing off 'cos she didn't want a swim and there was no sun! That means she couldn't roll around on the beach getting a sun tan!

Holly's got 'The 'Ump'!
 Mind you, I can see what she means!

Wot Sun?
 Lunchtime it was too hot to take the ferrets out and OTL had telephoned the Telescope shop to find out if they had got his controller in yet?

'Yes' says the man but we close at 14:300hr today and don't open again until next Wednesday!

That was it, we rushed down to the car and off we went and an hour later OTL was getting back into the car with the controller!

Luckily on the way back we called into the Riverside Park and enjoyed a stroll all the way around and this time it was Holly who chose where we went!

Haven't been down here for some time!
 It was good to see the boats were still there and even that wooden yacht was still on the beach!

Still here!
 Now we have got an appointment with the Poodle Parlour next Tuesday so we understand wot Archie Babe means about the sniffs! Mind you, we will get a dose of anti tick stuff on our shoulders, all ready for the holiday!

Now, a new vet? Just when you get them trained they clear off! We have the same problem here but we have been lucky that they all seem to know what they're doing!

OTL always asks the same question, 'Wot do you know about ferrets?' You see, ferrets are not your normal everyday pet that walks through the front door!

Mind you, I've got to go to see the vet before we go away, I need some more pills and a checkup!

We are going to spend this evening reading the instructions on the controller, OTL needs at least three sessions of study before he plugs it in!

If he'd listen to us we would get him sorted in no time but he insists on doing it the hard way!

See you all tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Evening little maties down by the seaside wot had water but no beach. Now I don't know why these TL's have to wake us woofers up just cos they want to get up. Tomorrow morning my mum will be waking me up half way thru the night and then she'll make me do guarding until she gets home, doesn't she get it, the night time is for snoozing!!! It's been a hottie here today, I've been out in the garden every now and then to see if it's cooler but no luck just yet. Last night I was playing whizz and hop with a frog who was happy to play whizz and hop with me. My boy and my mum were trying to get me to come in but we was enjoying our game. Today I popped down my old vets to take a present for my nurse Louise cos she always does my butt and she's very gentle and a present for my vet Thea and some choccies and biscuits for the other nurses. I am a bit sad but Louise said I can go down anytime for cuddles so I will see her again. Brenda my friend from the shop where my mum works just popped in with Eddie her sons woofer and she thinks she might have found a little woofer called Cathy who is in the Blue Cross kennels and looking for a home, Brenda said she got lots of kisses from Cathy and she will know tomorrow when she goes to visit again whether they are going to let her have Cathy. We've got our paws crossed cos Brenda really misses the 2 little woofers she had. Would you believe it but that Eddie woofer started playing with my toys and he tried to slip out with one, good job Brenda spotted him, wot a tealeaf, I mean, you don't go pinching another woofers toys when you go to visit. So I've had a busy day. Sounds like you and Holly chops have been busy as well. Poor Holly chops, no beach to catch the rays on while you went for your swim. I'm with Holly, I don't do WET!!!! I'm still not talking to my mum over making me get bathed yesterday. I do feel sorry for you having to go to the groomers, make sure OTL gets his moneys worth, make sure you get some nice stinky sniffs to take with you. Wendy and Freddy look like they enjoyed their trip to the beach this morning. Now make sure you read those instructions slowly so that OTL can follow wot he has to do with that controller thingy. Hope you only have to get pills at the vets and not stabbed. Just tell the vet, if they stab you with sharp things you'll stab them with sharp things. Have a lovely evening and hope the muggings are good. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and Mr Nipper xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What good luck that you were able to get the controller today, OTL would have really showed off if he had to wait until Wednesday to pick it up. Meanwhile the watchers are still waiting and have to make do with just looking upwards! Glad you got another swim and the little ones have been able to enjoy their time outside. Hope Brenda finds a little woofer for Archie to be friends with too. The vet and groomer seem to be prominent in woofer lives at the moment so I hope that all goes well without too much stress for you all. Let OTL read his instructions, he will blame you if it goes wrong and he looses control! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete