Saturday 16 December 2017

A Day with OTL.

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

Yep! It's Saturday and The Missus is off to the village hall for a fun day of glue & glitter slapping!

That means we get to have some fun with Old Two Legs!

It started off with us getting up about two hours later than normal! You see TM & OTL went out last night for a super evening with some friends and fellow glue slapper! That means they didn't get home until nearly midnight! In fact it was so late that they asked Auntie Sheila to come and let us out for a wee before bedtime!

We think Auntie Sheila is wonderful!

When we finally got out to the car it was covered with frost and it took ages for the car to heat up enough to de frost the wind screen!

Cold or wot!
Down on the beach it was frosty and cold and of course the sniffs were all frozen so we couldn't explore any new sniffs!

Cold Sniffs for us!
 Holly and I explored the whole beach but sniff were hard to come by. Holly even suggested we try some digging but OTL pointed out that he had cleaned and applied cream to Holly's eyes and it wasn't a good idea to throw sand about!

It's not the same when your paws are cold!
 OTL was thinking of a photographing something funny but to be honest, there wasn't much about that had us rolling on the ground!

Then we spotted it, well Holly pointed it out first, a giant OTL!

Well, you can't call him 'Short House'!
 Lunchtime Freddy and Wendy came down the beach but decided that after a quick wee, a carry was more preferable!

It's a bit chilly on the ground!
 On our way back we crossed the football field and Freddy decided he fancied a stroll especially as the sun had melted the frost on the grass. Miss Wendy was chasing after me cos she wanted to join in the sniffing!
 
Hey! Save a sniff for me!
 Freddy wasn't so worried about the sniffs 'cos he was just enjoying a stroll across the grass!

I do love a stroll where I don't get my tummy wet!
On our way back the ferrets dropped into the village hall to wish all the ladies Merry Christmas and get a stroke and a cuddle. Holly and I stayed in the car 'cos OTL said we couldn't be trusted to stay away from all the food!

As if!

Back home we mugged OTL for a bit of his lunch and then settled down to watch some telly and await TM's return.

I wouldn't mind betting that TM will be off to bed as soon as it gets dark!

See you all tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. It looks very cold down where you are. It's very cold here where I am. I went for my walk but I didn't fancy staying out very long even though I had my flying jacket on. So you were left home alone last night. I hope you did good guarding. How nice of Auntie Sheila to come over and check on you and let you out for a wee. I bet Mrs TM and OTL behaved and didn't drink too much. Loved the pictures today. I had visitors, Auntie Marianne and Steve came to visit. I like it when we have visitors cos I get extra cuddles. Hope you got some decent scoff today. We're off to bed early cos it's up early tomorrow morning. Have a lovely evening all, stay warm and hope the muggings are good. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and Mr Nipper xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a complete disappointment, you never got to wish the Glue Slappers a happy Christmas, how mean of OTL, not to trust you two to behave when faced with the sniff of all that lovely food and the ferrets got all those cuddles. I am lost for words, speechless. . . . . . . . . I have managed to get myself together enough to continue.
    That was some frost about this morning although I never saw it but good that OTL got to take his camera. All that lettuce is beginning to affect his shape very much, I wonder whether I will recognise him next week, I know you are the slender one with more white whereas Holly is the less slender one with less white and I think I know which ferret is which but after seeing today's selfie I doubt if I will know OTL! Now TM we see lots of pictures of her so that is easy.
    Hope your evening was warm and nibbliey and maybe TM has brought you a treat, Also perhaps they will stay in tonight and relieve you from your guarding duties, Auntie Shelia is good to come to your rescue xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete