Wednesday 28 February 2018

Another Snowy Day!

Hi Woofers!

Here we are, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret!

Now, just as a change, we will start off with a Woofer that has struck lucky. You see he has a thing about buttons, yeah, it's a bird thing!

He is lucky that he has a load of Crafty Ladies who sent him some extra buttons into his storage bowl!

This saves him from trying to eat the iPlod!

Rocky and his Buttons!
Another Woofer that gets lucky is Eric, he can find a Ferretone bottle before anyone else! That gets him a slurp all on his own!

Licky, Licky, Slurp Slurp!
Over night there was some more snow so a trip down to the sea side was put on hold and instead we headed over to the football field behind our house.

It was great running through the sow and we ended up with snowballs on our legs again!

Holly getting a gallop on!
It was still misty all over the farm field and Holly reckoned she sniffed a rabbit and we were off like Puppy Powered Rockets!

Chaaaaaaaaarge!
After a sniff across the field we saw that the sun was coming over the mist, not the best sunrise but at least it was different to Sheerness!

Not wot we would call 'Spectacular'!
We hung about a little and there was more sun and when it finally got over the mist it was still rather dull!

Almost looks like two suns!
Back home we were dumped into the kitchen sink and the snowballs were washed off using warm water!

Lunchtime we were back out across the football field and luckily there had not been any more snow falling so we got to run on last nights snow!

The only problem was the wind, it had blown all the paw prints away! There were no Two Leg prints either!

We had a quick wee and headed back home again, got washed and sploshed in the kitchen sink again and the snowballs melted away.

A quick rub down with a Doggy Towel and a roll on the bed and we were back to normal again!

I'm not sure what's for dinner tonight but you can be sure OTL has salad!

He has reduced his weight by 5kg, I don't know if that is good but we have to make sure he doesn't put it back on, so, any meat we share with him and his cheese and biscuits are split 50/50 as well.

Well, we have to help him!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Here we are, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret!

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties down there in the snowdrifts. Well I woke up this morning and my garden had GONE!!!!!!!!! I was not a happy chappie. My mum has been laughing at me cos as you know I have to wear my muzzle out in case I eat anything I shouldn't, well where I'd been round the garden looking for it I built a snowball up on the end of my muzzle, well it nearly froze my nose off. We've had more snow here today but we haven't got as much as you have, thank goodness. I'm hoping that when I wake up in the morning my garden will be back where I left it last night and all that horrible white wet stuff will be gone. I can't quite see how you like it when you have to be put in the sink after your walks, water is not good for woofers really, not when it's in a sink anyways. Loved the pictures today. I think the scenic ones are very pretty but I'm glad I'm not out in them. Always love the ones of you and Holly chops. Now that green woofer, wot sort of woofer is that and does it taste like chicken? Eric is a little sneak trying to get extra ferretone. Well done OTL, that's half of me in kgs you've lost. I think you and Holly are a big help to OTL in his quest for losing weight, I hope he remembers to say thank you for all your help. Have a lovely warm, snuggly evening and don't forget to help OTL with his munchies. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Snowside dwellers, shame you can't go down to the beach but the roads are very dangerous and it is best to stick to the football field. The first picture was a shock, a woofer with a big beak and a green woofer at that. Those buttons would be no good gor Archie they would be inside him as fast as you could shack your tail. Eric is very clever finding the Ferretone still better that he has that than the dehydrated chicken that you like. The pictures today are really lovely, so colourful and you can still see you two in the snow that's important, terrible if you disappeared in the white snow. Stay warm looks like more snow coming, I haven't been out of the house since Sunday but Michael ventured out today just over the road to take some more pictures. Take care hope the dinner was worth a mugging be back soon. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete