Sunday 4 February 2018

Ferweezing Weather!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret back with you.

Now, as you know, down here in the South East we get all the best weather. While the rest of the UK is freezing or stuck in snow or floating off down a flooded river, us lot are sunbathing on the beach and sipping ice cooled drinks!

Unfortunately, today, it wasn't like that, there was a stiff wind blowing in off the North Sea and as you know, the first thing a North Wind does when it lands on these shores?

It blows right up our tails!

It was not nice, in fact it was horrid!

It's Brass Monkey Weather!
We didn't go down on the beach, mainly because Holly Chops has been banned from digging up the sand with her nose 'cos her eyes are still being treated by Old Two Legs and he says that he isn't going to pay out any more money for self inflicted conjunctivitis!

We did get a look at the beach and it had been washed of all sea weed and rubbish but OTL still said 'NO!'
But it looks soooo tempting!
Back home we watched some TV and caught up with the last of the Britannia series, good and blood thirsty!

Those Romans were a right lot of thugs!

Holly was rooting for the Druids but they headed off to North West Wales to get out of the way!

Lunchtime we went out again and this time OTL took Freddy and Wendy and both stayed cuddled up in OTL's arms until we got back to the football field where they had a sniff of the mole holes but decided that a warm car was the best idea!

It's all yours Daisy Chops, I'm off!
Tell you wot, I think Izzy and her gang are really big and brave going for a hair cut this time of the year. I try to keep all my hair until Spring Time arrives, all this Short Back and Sides stuff can leave a girl with chilblains!

I don't look too bad with a bit of hair unlike Holly Dog who looks a bit of a scruff bag!

The Missus is out today so we have been having nibbles and TV this afternoon. Mind you, Holly will have to clear up all the carrot bits before TM gets back or OTL will be in trouble........again!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. You're right Daisy, it's been fereezing here as well. I've just been nipping out for a quick wee then back in again cos I'm still on restricted exercise. My mum reckons I got the limp on purpose cos I heard the weather forecast and she's seen no sign of it since the vet said no walks. All this talk of haircuts is another thing that sends me into shivers. I reckon that little Tommy chap has been reading the blogs and reckons he can do an Archie at the groomers, fair play to the little chap, I get up on my back legs and try giving the groomer a big sloppy kiss if she'll stop trimming, brushing and particularly bathing me. It hasn't quite worked yet cos my mum stays with me cos I fidget so much, the groomer needs her to try to keep me still and on the table. Keep up the good work Tommy, let me know if you find a way to get them to stop. We've had a very cosy day catching up on the Onedin Line and we'll be having a cosy evening until we go to bed early. I do love to be snuggled up in the warm. I hope Holly chops eyes are getting better, it might be cheaper for OTL to buy her some nice goggles. Loved all the pictures today. Hope you got some decent scoff today. Stay warm and snuggly this evening. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't tell me that OTL gets into trouble for leaving his carrot bits around, TM can't moan at him for eating healthy carrots and it is good of Holly to do a bit of clearing up. So now the series is finished what are you going to watch next, will it be something that TM likes? We went out today and it was very cold, even started to rain but then when we got into the car to visit our friend the sun came out and it warmed up. We have been helping Kate get Faceache going, she joined in 2015 and that is all she did, so now she is up and running, she does quilting. Good view by the mole hill, he might have taken it from another angle! Keep warm and draft free big hugs xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete