Wednesday 11 July 2018

It's Cool Man Just COOOL!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty Babe here again!

We had a laugh at poor Archie Babes misfortune with the violet thingy. I mean, if a woofer likes the taste then it's got to be good for a woofer!

Holly takes that attitude as well but sometimes the taste bites back and the 'Grumbly Tum' causes problems!

Mind you, she hasn't had tummy trouble for a few weeks and part of that is Old Two Legs keeping her off the beach!

This morning we took Eric and May with us 'cos they haven't been out for a couple of days and Eric was going stir crazy!

Miss May enjoyed herself on the football field, rolling in as many sniffs as she could find!

There is nothing better than a Weasel Wee Sniff!
Another good thing is she is keeping her eye open all the time, except when she is asleep!

There is still some drops left so she doesn't need to go to the vets yet.

Well, it's not so sore as it was!
 Eric just loves it on the football field, not only are the sniffs great but he can run at full speed and get OTL to run along side him, just to keep up!

He loves running behind Holly and me, trying the sniffs we sniff!

OK, who fancies a run?
Lunchtime we had to go and pick up the little car. You know, it had been washed and a new set of carpets put in the front of the front seats!

OTL says he will get the big car in for some TLC next month, before we go away for our second holiday!

On the way back OTL dropped into the vet for the worming tablets and was asked 'Wgat do you want?' OTL, in a laddish voice says 'Worming Tablets Please' and the lady behind the till says he should go and see the doctor but OTL says that they recommended the vet!

The whole waiting room erupted in laughter!

Then the lady says that we have a love hate relationship and OTL says Yeah, you love to see me and I hate to pay!

More laughter!

The vet stuck her head out of the consulting room and asked how Miss May was getting on and for OTL to bring her back when the drops run out!

We have been getting ready for tonight, loads of nibbles, a bottle or two of giggle juice and a football rattle, just to upset the neighbours when England score!

See you all tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty.

3 comments:

  1. Yo maties, Arch the handsome here. It was a bit cooler here this morning but by lunch time it had warmed up and it was quite hot outside in the garden this afternoon. Well I went off down the groomers this morning, where I was drowned, scrubbed, brushed, combed, clippered, and trimmed and I hated every second of it, now sometimes I can just about bear it but today I was not in the mood and I tried kissing Caroline first but she just carried on with the torture so I fidgeted, wriggled, cried, screamed and generally revolted. I managed to escaped eventually. Then it was off round to the post office for my mum to get more dosh towards the cost of taking down the trees tomorrow and just as I was about to stick my nose in the box with the parma violets, I heard, Archie Maisey, step away from the sweeties!!! It was Richard the post master, boy he's got a long memory! Mind, he did come out and give me a cuddle and told me how his woofer Digby was enjoying playing in my boat paddling pool that my mum gave him. Seems Digby is the sort of woofer wot likes to get wet. Anyways, you just wait until tomorrow when them tree chaps have finished, I'll be up the garden, rolling in the sniffs and picking up all the bits of tree and bringing them in to play with, my mum is dreading it. Glad to hear that Miss May is keeping her eye open when she's awake, now if she could keep it open when she's asleep you and Holly chops could leave her to do the guarding. Glad to hear that Holly hasn't had any grumblies for a few weeks and paws crossed that she doesn't get anymore. Has that green stuff gone from your beach yet? Is that little Eric trying to beat you in a race? I like going into the waiting room at our vets, the receptionists and passing nurses usually give me a cuddle and I do like a cuddle from ladies, specially if they've got big boobies, my mum says I'm a little pervert but I just recon, I'm a boob man. I hope you and Holly are going to get some of them nibbles tonight. Now if it wasn't for my dodgy hips, I would offer to play for England cos I like a game of football and I'm quite good at passing. Hope you all have a lovely evening and I hope poor OTL didn't have to part up with too much dosh when he picked up your worming tablets today. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to see Miss May with her eyes open wide. Eric looks such a handsome fellow. Mind you, so does Archie Babe after his groom. We are all booked in a few weeks time for full grooms and cuts. Mum has been saving her pennies as 6 dogs makes her purse cry a lot. Mum and Dad are going on a big holiday and our Lovely friend Carole is coming to stay. She takes us on fantastic long walks every day and gives us lots of cuddles in between. We look after her really well and make sure her face gets lots of good washes. Tommy is already planning his mischief as Carole is a very lovely lady and he has heard from Hamish that she doesn't like to tell us off...Hamish stole her glasses when he was a puppy and hid them in his bed in the kitchen. He used to be very cheeky when he was a puppy so we are all hoping that Tommy will calm down a bit as he gets older. ...we can only hope! Love, woofs, sniffs and licks from Izzy, Hamish, Bella and the Hooligans xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pleased that Miss May has a better eye! All that playing on the football field, you are a bit late but maybe OTL can get in some practice for the next World Cup, everyone must be crying now.......... another play off..........paws crossed. I have seen all Archie’s antics in the post office, the groomers and the vets there seems no stopping him. Don’t get too drunk tonight, better eat plenty of nibbles as it helps soak up the alcohol not that I know much but I have been told. This afternoon I went to a talk by a Tiller Girl, TM and OTL will remember them on Sunday Night at the London Palladium she was very good and can still kick high but not as well as she could 50 years ago. Much cooler today and I took a jacket in case I was too cold, Michael went to the dentist and had a filling without an injection so he didn’t have a funny lopsided face. Wasn’t he brave, even when he paid the bill he tried not to cry. Take care of each other and look after those TLs xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete