Tuesday 10 July 2018

Temperature is Just Right!

Hello Woofers!

Us again, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty Chops!

Well, it's started, the temperature is dropping and the clouds have returned again!

We took Wendy and Monty with us this morning and they both enjoyed the cool air and Monty walked all the way around the grass path!

Now, there's something we haven't seen for some time!
 Down on the beach there was that green stuff, I wonder how long it will be before it decides to move on?

All green and yucky!
 Lunchtime the sun was back even though the clouds hung about it was too hot for Eric and May to come with us.

Shall we tell Old Two Legs about this sniff?
The small car had to go in for its yearly service and it's the only time it gets a really good wash!

Tomorrow we have to visit the vets, it's that time when we have to eat those worming tablets. I mean, I know that we got to have them but why don't they make them taste nice?

They sniff horrid and taste worse!

It's going to be fun seeing how OTL plans to get us to eat them!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty.

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties, little Arch here from inside the doghouse. I'm glad it's cooled down a bit although not much, we've had a few clouds as well but it has still been a bit too warm out for my liking. It was nice during the night, my mum even managed to turn off her fans at one point cos there was a lovely breeze blowing thru the windows. We had a sit in the garden about 2.30 making the most of the breeze, in fact it was so nice and cool I even ventured up the top of the garden for a poo in the fresh air. I still went for my early walk up the shops cos my mum needed to get some cash from the post office for tomorrow and Thursday when the 2 big conifers are being taken down, now that should be fun, think of all the chaps I can play with and all the branches I can drag round the garden. I got in a bit of bother up the shop this morning, while my mum was putting in her pin number to get the cash out, I sniffed a really nice enticing sniff and I followed my nose and found some sweeties, my mum said they're called parma violets, well my nose decided they would be tasty so I pinched a packet, next thing, as I started to crunch them was my mum grabbing them off me and telling me wot a naughty boy I was!!!! My mates Boris and Hugo came in as my mum was telling me off for stealing and they got treats, I didn't get any, how mean is that???? I mean, it's not like I was able to eat the sweets before I was robbed of them, so there I was all hungry and no treats for me!!!! I'm off to the groomers tomorrow, probably as a punishment, even though I've been in the doghouse all day!
    Loved all the pictures today, was that sniff good? Did you manage a roll so you could take a bit of it home? I see that yukky green stuff is still around so I suppose you couldn't get a cooling dip. Glad little Monty enjoyed his walk, how is May's eye today? Don't worry too much about the vets, I mean, at least you won't be being wetted all over, brushed and trimmed like wot I will be, I'm prepared to swap and you can have my groom and I'll eat your tablet. Remember, keep spitting it out and then OTL will have to give you lots of things to take it with. Hope you all have a lovely evening. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little (jail bird) Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So why oh why do they make worming tablets smell horrible and taste nasty, someone must know and I bet it is a stupid reason. They probably taste better than Parma Violets, yuk but each to their own. On the plus side you do get lots of nice treats to entice the wormers into your tummies! That green stuff had better be gone soon, how dare it stop your play but some pretty flowers to make up for it. Early morning walks, lovely but a pity that it warmed up for round two. Looks like tomorrow will be some of the same so a swap places for the little ones. How is TM, is she having fun with her new kitchen gadgets? xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete