Wednesday 1 August 2018

Do we look The Dogs or Wot!

Hi Woofers!

Us again, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

Wot a super warm day it's been, no rain, just sunshine!

Mind you, it was a little cloudy to start but no rain!

A morning that is 'Just Right'!
Now, I don't know if you remember, but we got a new coat come harness at the Kent County Show and they cost so much that Old Two Legs was worried we may damage them if we put them on!

Well, today my harness was in  the wash to get all the mud and sea weed off it from yesterday so today OTL had to get out the new one!

Once the straps had been adjusted to fit Holly and I set off to wow the lads!

Come on! Take a look at us!
I must say, we did look 'The Business' especially as the harness has a handle on the back so OTL can lift us in and out of the car if we are too tired from running around chasing rabbits and Nargles!

Well, I don't see any Nargles but we still look The Dogs Do Darrs!
We got down to the beach but there was no one to see us, just a couple of Two Legs with their Mini TL's off for a paddle in the mud!

We were about to head home when little Amber popped up and wanted to look at the harnesses!

Dead impressed she was as well!

It looks a good fit under your tummy!
 Those handles on the back will come handy when we are muddy 'cos OTL will be able to pick us up and load us into the car. Mind you, if he picks us both up at the same time...................we look like a couple of Doggy Bags!

Now, if you think we are spoilt, just take a look at Rocky's latest bit of furniture, it's a Podium so he can watch the world go by outside his cage!

OK, so where is my Nibble Pot?
 We have not heard anything yet but Archie Babe will keep us informed how his TL is doing. I wonder if he has got 'Boy' trained yet?

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

2 comments:

  1. yo maties my
    muk is home, I'm looking after her my boy is too. Will fill you in tomorrow. love little arch xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo maties. Well me and my boy waited on my mum last night, I was there with the snuggles. I reckon she's got a secret camera set up in the garden cos she knew we'd been playing football out there, even though she said we weren't too. How did she know, was it the tub that we turned upside down to act as goal wot gave it away? Well apart from that she had no grumbles, except my boy telling her he gave me all my scoff so why was I asking for more? He gave me all my tablets, she couldn't find any laying around. I think she was pleased with both of us though. She was very glad to get home. She said it was way too noisy in the hospital, now she knows how I feel when she leaves me behind although it's usually me that starts off the community singing and the other 4 paws usually look fed up. Now she wasn't given an after care sheet like wot I get so she doesn't know when the dressing can come off, she doesn't know when she has to go back for a check up. I must say these TL vets aren't as good as the ones wot I got to. They chucked her out at 6.30 with a sick bowl to travel home with. Well the garden fence seems to be doing alright it's foxes 0 - mum 2. Wot about you and Holly chops in those fancy coat/harness' with the carry handles, you do look the dogs do dahs indeed. Loved the pictures today. Now I could do with a podium like Rocky then I could see out the window instead of having to stand on the back of the sofa. Well I'd better go and supervise my mum, I'm on the early shift today, we might go for a slow walk up the shop if my boy gets up early, he was run ragged last night, poor chap. Hope you all have a nice day. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little (nurse) Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete