Friday 26 October 2018

It's getting a bit chilly down on the beach!

Hi Woofers!

We are back again, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

Now, I know we have had a really super year this year as far as the sun shine and warmth goes but we really don't like the cold, I mean, after a year of warm we now have to get used to cold and wet and damp and snow and frost!

It just ain't on you know!

This morning was very dark, no moon or stars or sun rise glow, in fact nuffin, so, no pictures!

Eric says that Old Two Legs could use the flashy thing on top of the camera but you just can't get the depth of field with that and on top of that, it makes your eyes go funny!

Now lunchtime is all together different, at least it is light and you can see what's coming down the path towards you!

You can also see just how far in front of you those ferrets have got!

Just finish this wee and I suppose we'll have to catch them up!
 Mind you, Miss Wendy doesn't care 'cos all she is interested in doing is to get back into the bag for a cuddle!

Slow down OTL I need a cuddle!
 Young Monty was keeping warm by chasing Nargles in and out of the grass. Holly told him that the 'Nargles' were really gnats that were bound to disappear on the first frost!

Disappear? But that's no fun any more!
Every day when we get back to the car, OTL puts the ferrets in their cage after a slurp of water, then Holly wanders over and gets lifted into the back of the car while I sort of hang about, in the middle of the football field, looking into space or watching the birds fly past!

OTL starts of with a whistle, then a louder and longer whistle then he calls me. At that point I normally turn around and show him my tail!

That normally does it, he comes stomping across the field in a straight line towards me muttering all manner of evil curses!

I wait until he is a few feet away from me then I dash past him and run back to the car and jump in the back with Holly and the ferrets!

Well, the old Duffer needs some exercise after sitting all day in front of the computer!

I look on it as though I'm doing him a big favour!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

3 comments:

  1. Wotcha maties. It's been a cold sunny day here, we did have a bit of rain first thing though. Last night when I was in bed, my boy came home from work and he bought me a present, he bought me a woofer sized pillow and a woofer sized duvet, today my mum has made me a pillow case and a duvet cover for them and they're nice and snuggly, apparently in the shop they have woofer sized things so the TL's can see wot they're like, now I reckon they should give them to all the little woofers wot feel the cold this time of year but I'm well pleased with mine and my matching cover set, my mum made it out of one of my boys old duvet covers, it's Star Wars, so I can boldly go! I'll be nice and snuggly in bed even though my mum lets me get under the bedspread. Loved the pictures of you all walking today. I must admit though as it's been so chilly I've only popped into the garden to wee and poo as quick as I can then get back inside to get warm and snuggly again. My mum is going to work tomorrow so she can make the most of the extra hour in bed on Sunday, I shall be making the most of it as well. Daisy, I think you're very good to OTL making sure he gets his exercise I hope he appreciates all the effort you go to. Hope you all have a lovely snuggly evening with some decent muggings. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So now you are an exercise instructor, something to add to your CV if you want a job. It really is all dark in the mornings, it will be lighter on Sunday after we put the clocks back but if it is a grim day we won’t notice it. Daisy Girl goes home tomorrow her ankle is getting better, she was worried about not being able to go to school on Monday because she said they won’t let her there with her crutch. We have been playing board games, even got Michael involved and he won Shut The Box. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really good read for me. Must agree that you are one of the coolest blogger I ever saw. Thanks for posting this useful information. This was just what I was on looking for. I'll come back to this blog for sure!
    pillow covers

    ReplyDelete