Saturday 17 November 2018

Bald as a Babies Bum!


Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret here!

Well, it didn't rain today!

However, we still got wet! I'll tell you about that in a mo!

We beat the sun this morning and only managed a little bit of sun, not enough to get excited about!

Well, it's there but sort of hiding!
 Eric enjoyed the walk especially as the grass had been cut and he could dive into it and do a 'Ferret'!

Come on girls, look on the bright side, Nargles can't hid in the cut grass!
 On the way back a big fat pigeon took off from the bushes when it heard Holly and I talking as we passed his perch. Now, the noise the pigeon made smacking it's wings together scared the tail off Eric and he sort of stood still waiting to see what would happen next! The big wimp wouldn't move until Old Two Legs picked him up for a cuddle!

I don't care, I'm not moving until I know the way is clear!
 We got back without too much bother and after the cages were all cleaned OTL got out all the hair cutting and doggy washing stuff. Holly was first, she got washed, sploshed and blasted dry with that blasted reverse vacuum cleaner. Next she got shaved to within a millimetre of her skin. As normal, she wouldn't let OTL near her claws for trimming but I suppose he will catch her in a good mood and go snippy snip!

Our lunchtime walk was fun. Holly stood up to a couple of big Rottweilers and told them to 'Woof Off' then she said that she looked slimmer than me just 'cos she had been shaved!

You'll never look smaller than me, your butt gives you away!
This afternoon I got the treatment and now I'm as bald as a babies bum and OTL managed to trim my front claws, I suppose tomorrow it will be my back claws!

The Missus is having a good time on her 'Retreat' loads of booze and nibbles!

Sounds like us!

I'm off to see if the chicken is done yet, see you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Hello my little bald eagle friends, see you next Saturday and I can admire OTLs handiwork, I think we will bring our friend Margaret who has met TM before. She has never met a ferret so it will be a good start with so many, we are looking forward to seeing you all again. I am trying to decide what present to bring you so if you get time now is a good opportunity 💕. That pigeon must have been as big as Eric, poor little Eric being so frightened by a big fat birdie. TM is back tomorrow, I suppose it will take her a couple of days to recover from the retreat, I thought retreats were some place were you sat quietly in sack cloths being feed on bread and water and thinking of all the wrong doings you have done to little woofers but it seems I am wrong!!!!!!
    It has been bright and sunny here right on the coast but breezy when walking back into the wind, tonight we have fish and chips in the school hall, the order was placed this morning and someone will drive into Cliftonville to collect them. Hope the chicken was good done to your liking followed by a nice mugging of OTLs dinner, is he having chicken as well, maybe he is cooking a gigantic pot of chicken stew, mmm now I feel hungry and it is at least an hour and a half to fish and chips. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wotcha maties. We've had a bit of sun but it's still been quite chilly here today. I went for an early walk and didn't see any of my woofer mates. Now has OTL taken into account the weather wots been forecast when he decided to snip all your hair off? You'll need extra warm coats to stop you getting chills. Now I've not seen a babies bum so I'm not quite sure how bald they are but I hope that you've got some hair left on you, you know how I worry about my 2 favourite girls. Poor Eric, that must have been quite a shock to find a big fat birdie taking off when he wasn't expecting it. I bet your chicken is extra tasty. Hope you all manage to get your paws up again this evening and have extra treats on the sofa. Glad to hear Mrs TM is enjoying her retreat, hope she's behaving herself. I'm off to look for some scoff so I'll see you back on here tomorrow. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete