Friday 16 November 2018

Oh Wot a Damp Day!

Hi Woofers!

It's Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret here!

I must admit, today has not been one of my favourite days, I mean, it has been damp, cloudy and grey looking all day!

Couple that with the fact that The Missus left us a bowl of Doggy Scoff instead of our chicken!

Today is Chicken Day and wot do we get? Scoff!!

We have decided that we are not going to give TM cuddles any more and the ferrets are joining us by withdrawing cuddles as well!

Old Two Legs has promised us some chicken tomorrow and we can have it all warm and greasy as well!

Just how we like it!

Eric came out with us this morning but it was not his sort of weather and he kept jumping up OTL's leg to get a cuddle and a lift!

I will admit, if he wasn't cuddling Eric I might have tried to blag a lift as well!

Lunchtime we didn't even ask Wendy and Monty if they wanted to come out 'cos they were tucked up in their sleeping quarters with a sign hanging over the door..........NO THANKS!

Where they have cut the grass along the sea front, there is loads of weed leaves with little spikes on that get tangled up in our hair and it takes OTL ages to get rid of it all. Maybe a hair cut is the answer!

On the way back to the car OTL stopped by the beach to let Holly and I have a race on the sand playing 'Chase The Woofer'!

Of course it was Holly who chased me and I am much faster than Holly, so I kept wining!

Still it was a good game and we haven't been on the beach for some time 'cos Holly gets an infection in her eyes cos she likes to plough the beach with her nose and of course the sand then gets in her eyes and it's off to the vet to spend a fortune, well, OTL's fortune!

This weekend should be fun, no TM, so, paws up on the sofa, crumbs from the nibbles all over the place. Plus we can watch whatever we want on the TV!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret.

1 comment:

  1. Yo maties. The forecast for the weekend is good, supposed to be sunny. It's been drizzling and damp and grey and foggy here most of the day, I don't like it when it's like that. I had snuggles with my boy when my mum was at work. Wot a cheek to leave you with doggie scoff when Mrs TM is living it up at a hotel this weekend. Maybe the hotel will serve up some doggie scoff to its visitors. Sounds like you're going to have fun this weekend, will there be singing this evening with the tipples and treats? My mum has been to the groomers today and I can see her eyes now, her fringe was covering most of her face and I reckon she needed a good wetting, soaping and trimming. I reckon Eric was a very brave little chap to go out walking this morning and I don't blame Monty and Wendy for putting up the do not disturb sign. Hope you have a nice snuggly evening with your paws up on the sofa and the treats while you watch the TV. Hope the crumbs don't make you uncomfortable though and just think of all the room on the bed you can stretch out on. Hope you get your warm chicken early tomorrow. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete