Monday 24 December 2018

Yo, Ho, Ho, It's The Night Before Christmas and all through the House...............

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret here!

Well now, have we been having some fun today.

To start off with, The Missus was up early this morning. Seems she is all excited about her new Jet Powered Vacuum Cleaner. It's more powerfully than our last one and it picks up so much dust and fluff we thought at one time it was ripping the pile out of the carpets!

When she jumps aboard it flies off at a terrific rate of knots, more like a Moon Rocket!

Holly had a great idea, seeing how there are loads of new children who will be getting prezzies this year, we have loaned TM and the Jet Powered Vacuum Cleaner to Father Santa Paws so that she can help deliver the prezzies!

We are expecting her back around midnight when someone else takes over!

This morning we waved Bye Bye as she headed over towards the back of New Zealand where the deliveries start.

She is still learning how to fly the cleaner but we reckon she will pick it up by the time she gets there!
Bye Bye Missus, there she is passing the moon!
Holly was keeping a watch out on our morning walk but OTL said that she was more than likely just starting the run!

Well, she will be chasing the sun all the way back here.
We have been digging out Old Two Legs old socks to hang up tonight. They are a bit moth eaten and there are holes in them as well but we don't mind, just as long as we get a nibble or two!

Now in the past we have got together a picture that included all of us but this year we elected Eric to wish you a Merry Christmas.

So, from all of us to all of you...........

Well done Eric!
Loads of luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret

4 comments:

  1. Wotcha maties. Wot a lovely picture of Eric, didn't he pose well. Now tomorrow is Chrissy mouse so that means there will be presents from Santa Paws so my mum said I mustn't bite his butt if he comes down our chimney. Well if he wakes me up, I just might cos I was up early today and I've done lots of guarding today. My mum and my boy are home now and they've just had a takeaway from the kebab shop, they were going to have a Chinese but my boy said his last 2 from the Chinese haven't been as nice so it's a doner for my mum, not the reindeer Doner though, and burgers for my boy. Do you reckon Mrs TM will be delivering my presents from Santa Paws or do you reckon he'll deliver them himself? I mean, if Mrs TM is doing his deliveries I'll wait up to give her a bit smackeroo kiss. My mum remembered to bring the Ostrich home from work, I've seen it and it's about the same size as me so there should be no problem, if it gives me any problems I reckon I can beat it up. Hope you all have a lovely evening and a great day tomorrow, with extra helpings of muggings. Have a very merry Xmas all. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little (I'll be sleeping with one eye open waiting for Santa) Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas one and all. Eric you posed well for the card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi gang, my mum said you're all having a nice Xmas day snooze so I thought I'd just say I hope you all had a really good one and I hope Santa Paws was good to you all. He brought me a lovely gift bag with a bunny on it and when I started to have a taste of it, my mum took it away and emptied all the stuff on the floor, I'm not a happy bunny and I want my gift bag back. He bought me a fleece to keep me warm but I'm a strong chap and I don't want to have fleeces and things on when I go out, my woofer mates might see me and call me a wimp, so my mum is in the doghouse today. I hope you didn't get your presents taken away from you like wot I did, wot a spoilsport my mum can be at times. Anyways, sending you all lots of love, hope the muggings were good today. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Happy Christmas to you all, I do hope TM has arrived home by now, I haven't heard of any Santa flight problems and I hope she wasn't mistaken for a drone and put in the cells until New Year. That jet powered vacuum cleaner sounds lethal, I hope you still have some fluff left in your carpet, don't go near the little ones with it or whoosh - Vaccum Cleaner 04 virsus Ferrets 00, oh dear what a clamity.
    As long as the presents were big enough not to fall through the holes in the socks you are alright. Michael had two new pairs of socks, first pair had little cars and the second one had little motorhomes so he is going to wear cars tomorrow when Daisy Girl comes and motorhomes for New year when we are away in our own motorhome.
    Take care and no fighting tomorrow, remember Boxing Day is about boxes of presents and not boxing gloves. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete