Sunday 6 January 2019

A Sunday Lay in!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret here!

Last night, after our dinner, Old Two Legs and The Missus left us on our own and headed off to the local church!

Seems there was a show on involving violins and a cello! No don't ask, us woofers are not into violin stuff, it seems that when they are 'Playing' the violin it looks more like they are trying to saw it in half!

That of course left us on our own to stretch out on the sofa and nibble on a carrot until they came back!

Now all this going out means that they came in late and went to bed late and of course you know what happened next!

Yep! They got up late and in the case of OTL it was a whole hour and a half later than normal!

On our walk the sun was up but there was no sign of a sun rise, it just sort of didn't happen!

No Sun, just clouds and a wind!
The ferrets declined the offer of coming out with us and stayed late in bed a little more than OTL!

Miss May was awake when we got back and after a slurp of Ferretone she was galloping around chasing Eric in and out of the plastic shopping bags and cardboard tubes!

Lunchtime they were all asleep again and not interested in coming out with us, even if we were an hour and a half late!

We got down there and met up with Max and Oscar and Bryn! We hadn't seen them for ages. We walked with them for a while, discussing sniffs and other woofy stuff!

Look it's The Lads!
 OTL has been playing on the computer doing work type stuff and every so often he sits back and falls asleep!

That will teach him to stay out late!

See you tomorrow when we should have the results of the visit to the vet with May, Eric and Wendy!

Bye Bye for now!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret.


3 comments:

  1. Wotcha maties and hail king Godwin. Now in the week Mrs TM told my mum about the outing last night and how OTL is descended from a king, now I reckon he should claim back his throne and the can make me a knight of the realm, on account of me being such a good boy and all. Anyways, my mum said it's my birthday on Wednesday, now I don't know how old I am cos I haven't got enough paws to count but my mum says I'll be 7 years old wot means I'm a big boy now. It's been very chilly here today so I've just been popping out quick to cock my leg and then diving back in, in the warm. I know how the ferrets feel about this cold weather, I don't like it either. I bet you enjoyed being in charge last night, I hope them ferrets behaved for you. Did you enjoy your lay in this morning, I wish I could have had a lay in but my mum made me get up at 4 this morning and then she went off to work and left me to do the guarding. Loved the pictures. It's better when you go out in the light, then you can see where you're going. I think I need to go for another snooze cos all this getting up early makes me quite tired. Hope you all have a lovely evening with some tasty snackettes. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't love a Sunday lay in! Fab!

    Sun never woke up here either! I haven't even been for a walk today . . . But I did get an afternoon nap! Very lazy - must be my age - perhspe I was a ferret in a former life!!! Work tomorrow . . . Yippee!(Not!). Hope OTL & TM enjoyed the sawing of violins!!!! XxX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the church outing was some sort of penance for giving you doggie scoff but violins and a cello, a cello is a big violin that stands on the floor, see I know about these things! OTL is doing some sleeping he is as bad as Michael but we went to bed at 1-30 am this morning and got up at 9 am ready for another day. Lovely to see some blue sky in your pictures and some mates to chat to, that way you find out about all the sniffs you have missed. Miss May sounds a bit of a rocket queen when she has had Ferretone perhaps OTL needs a little drop on his pillow in the mornings. Archie sounds very busy doing all this guarding and getting up at 4 am, do you think he will have time off on his birthday to open all his presents. Trevor is coming tomorrow so Michael will be busy and will be awake for the whole morning, me, I will be making coffee from a jar. Have a fun Monday xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete