Friday 18 January 2019

and today there was Frost!

Hi Woofers!

Us again, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

Yesterday it was snow and wind and rain and today it's frost and cold and not so much wind!

It also has been sunny and complete with blue skies!

Mind you, the hill is still here and Old Two Legs is insisting that we climb up the hill to 'get some exercise'!

I think I'd rather enjoy the sniffs than run up there again!
Not that OTL was listening, so, up we go and there was one small benefit from us, we got 4XPaw traction!

That means we can get up the hill quicker than OTL which gives us a chance to get in some sniffs until he turns up!

Fancy joining us in a sniff OTL?
 Another good thing is that from the top of the hill we can see down onto the football field and the bushes where some of the rabbits hide!

Look! The car seems miles away!
After the lunchtime walk we headed off to a couple of customers to do some deliveries. OTL took the stuff in and we sorted the paperwork out by sitting on the delivery notes!

Miss May was all bright and full of fun today, she has been bouncing around the cage this afternoon, which is a good sign especially when she chases after Eric and grabs his tail and gives it a good shake!

The Missus has been back to get her eyes checked and has been given some more drops for OTL to put in her eyes.

Tomorrow we are planning to watch that DVD OTL got for his birthday, so far we have all fallen asleep half way through it so if we are lucky, we might see it from start to finish!

See you all tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

4 comments:

  1. Well, at least you were out in the sunshine and wrapped up warm. YOU have fur coats too . . . think of poor OTL without it!

    Hope TM's eyeballs are okay. She needs them to work well to carry on creating her masterpieces.

    Glad to hear all is well with Miss May and that's she playing Eric up!

    Hugs to all. Enjoy your film night!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo maties. Well I heard we had snow here yesterday for about 10 minutes but me and my mum must have blinked and missed it. It was very frosty this morning, not when I first got up at 4 but when my mum came home at 9. It's been very cold and me and my mum have been snuggled up with the heating on and a fleece round us. We had a bit of an early siesta which was very nice, I do like to snuggle for a siesta with my mum cuddling me. My boy has been home today as well which means I've had a few wrestles and he looked after me while my mum went up the post office to get my supplement wot was delivered there. My mum bought my boy some cookie dough ice cream as well so both of us got treats for being good boys, mind, if she'd seen and heard us while she was out she might have changed her mind. I'm looking forward to a nice lay in tomorrow morning, I really didn't want to get up this morning when my mums alarm went off and she had to lift me off the bed. I thought I could do my guard duty from upstairs. Glad to hear Miss May is chasing Eric around and sorting him out. Loved the photos today. Hope you're making sure you're warm enough when you go out on your walkies. Mrs TM is very brave letting OTL put her drops in her eyes, but then he has got experience wot with having to put them in Holly chops eyes, I hope Mrs TM doesn't struggle like wot Holly chops does. Looks like you found some really interesting sniffs today, I found a really good one earlier in the week and I had a quick roll in it before my mum could reach me. Have a lovely evening all, stay warm and cosy. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daisy, I've been thinking about the problem with watching the DVD, now if you watch it from the end back towards the middle, you'll see the bits you missed when you all fell asleep ................ sorted ............ love little Arch xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is OTL on one of those health kicks walking up that hill that we didn’t know was there? Bet he is upset to always be third, even Holly is quicker by the looks of it. It was cold today and the local park was full of swans and gulls all swimming around before the lake freezes over. It was nice and warm in the cafe though so we made our drinks last forever. Hope TMs eye is going on well with 🥼 Godwin administering the drops she should do well. Would it be a good idea to stop the DVD when he falls asleep and then start it again when he wakes up, one problem is if you also fall asleep who will know when to stop the disc, I see the problem, wait one and I will try to find a solution. Happy days for TM tomorrow have a good snoozy film watching nibbling sort of day to you, Holly and OTL, just a tip rush around getting all the work done when she goes out and you will have more time to laze about xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete