Thursday 10 January 2019

It's Getting Colder!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret back again!

Now, I don't know what it's been like your end of the world but down here in sunny North Kent the wind has been blowing and the temperature is well down on what is has been over the last week or so!

I can see that before long there will be signs of weather we would rather not have, like, snow!

I know this 'cos Old Two Legs has just 'Found' his set of snow chains for the big car!

He has never needed to put them on yet, but he is always prepared for the worse!

Miss May was a bit slow in getting up this morning and needed a cuddle with OTL and a carry down stairs so she could get her tablet and a feed of Kibble. Once that had got inside her she was off chasing Eric and ferreting around the lounge!

All of the ferrets decided to stay in today, so it was just Holly and I out for a walk and a sniff!

Well, it's interesting, I'll give you that!
Lunchtime walk was still as chilly and  we met up with a couple of woofers we had met before, mind you, that didn't stop me from giving them a woof as we passed!

We stopped at the Mole Holes for a sniff and decided that the mole wasn't at home!

Well, it's been here but not this afternoon!
Back home retired to our day beds for a snooze while OTL got some stuff ready for delivery tomorrow.

Talking of tomorrow, OTL is off to get his eye ball inspected and work out if they will get the laser gun out and shoot him!

More than likely, they will have a look and make another appointment, which will upset OTL 'cos he has been waiting since last August to see the consultant!

That means, we will have to be walked by The Missus 'cos OTL's appointment is the same time we normally have our walk.

See you all tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret.

3 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well it's certainly getting cold here and my mum reckons we might have some of the white stuff soon. I went with my mum this morning when she took my boy to the TL doctor and I went for a walk while he was inside. We thought he'd have to wait ages cos these TL doctors usually run late but he was out by the time I'd finished my walk, then we were going to take him to work but the numpty forgot his phone, so home we went, picked up his phone and then took him to work, then we just had enough time to go home and have a wee before we went to visit Caroline. I was so tired from all the running about we did that I stood still for a little bit but then I started walking in circles when I got my second wind just to make her work a bit harder while she tried to wet, dry, brush, comb and clip me. Now as much as I love Caroline I just don't see why she has to put me in the bath everytime I got to visit her. I tell you, when I came out I could feel that cold wind trying to creep under my tail and I was right pleased to get in the car and go home and have a snooze under a throw on the sofa. I reckon them ferrets have got it right, staying home in the warm. Smashing pictures of you and Holly chops sniffing for moles. Hope OTL gets on ok with his appointment tomorrow, my mum is going to get stabbed tomorrow afternoon. Now wot about this poem Mrs Sue made up for me, isn't she good. Thank you Mrs Sue. I'm going to have an early night tonight cos it's cold and I've got to get up early for guard duty in the morning. Have a lovely evening all and stay warm and snuggly. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures of you two, those red coats certainly brighten up a day and with the sun shining oh wow they do look the business. Pity the moles weren’t courteous enough to be home when you called, very rude if I may say so! You are right about the cold and I see that in Europe the temperatures are below their usual and lots of snow with snow covered beaches in one place. I am not greedy, they can keep the snow because I don’t want it. I hope OTLs eye get lasered at soon, poor little thing having to wait all this time, tell TM to wrap up warm tomorrow we don’t want her catching cold, she has too much to do to go getting any nasty germs that are loitering. So glad that Archie liked my poem offering and after being pampered he will look the bees knees but I don’t suppose he wants to look like a bees knees. Hope his mum doesn’t need too many holes and that his boy is happy back at work. Keep warm xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos of your trip out today. Good luck with consultant. Xxx

    ReplyDelete