Monday 4 February 2019

Boring Day!

Hi Woofers!

Here we are, two bored woofers and four bored ferrets going by the names of Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

I'll tell you, to day has been one of those days we just don't want to see again!

You see, it started last week when Old Two Legs got an order for some stuff he didn't have in stock. No worry, he got onto his supplier and ordered them for delivery on Friday.

Friday came and there was no delivery.

Saturday came and went with no delivery.

Monday came and OTL was on the blower to the carriers as going by the web site his parcel was stuck in Dartford and it hadn't moved since Thursday when it arrived in Dartford Depot.

Monday morning OTL is jumping up and down and after much grumbling by OTL the carrier finally admitted that they had 'Lost' the parcel!

Back onto the supplier in West London, and yes, they have some more stuff and OTL was in the car and heading off to the supplier.

Four hours and two hundred miles later, OTL is back home to pick up The Missus and the rest of the order and off they went to deliver the order and then do some shopping.

All the time we were left on our own, we got walked at lunchtime, in the rain, by TM who took us over the football field behind our house for a quick wee and a poo!

Now, we know that ferrets sleep almost eighteen hours a day but us woofers keep waking up to do the guard dog thing by woofing at everyone who passes our front door.

Well, the time is coming up to ten past five and they have just got back, so off we go to see what is for dinner, chicken with a bit of luck!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

2 comments:

  1. Wotcha little maties. Do you know Daisy, I know just wot you mean. I mean, take Mondays, my mum goes off to work in the pitch black and leaves me to do guarding, she comes home, has 40 winks then she goes back to work and leaves me to do guarding again, I mean, it's boring being left to do guarding with no TL around to give you cuddles. Still, my mum has got 3 days off now and when my boy finishes work at 8 tonight, he has got 4 days off, mind, looking at my mum and her snotty, sneezy nose and her very sore throat, she might be off more than 3 days, I keep my paws crossed. It wouldn't be so back if you could snooze the time alone away but when you have to keep waking up to guard, it makes the time drag. I hope you have got some chicken in your bowl. I reckon OTL should take the ferrets down that depot and let them bite the butts of the people wot lost his order. I suppose I'd better go remind my mum it's scoff time cos she's just sat down, now if I don't make her move about, she'll be snoozing and then she won't snooze tonight when I want to be snuggled for a good nights kip. Have a good evening all. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder you were bored and poor OTL having to drive all that way, fortunately with no snow. Glad the order was finished with, very frustrating, we ordered a book which went from being due 24th December to you didn’t order it so ordered again, then it still never came and when Michael went to collect a parcel from our post office the woman knowing him said she saw another one for him with no scanning label so they couldn’t notify him. Loo and behold it was the book which was about to be returned to sender had it not been for her, we only received one, well so far and it was a very late Christmas present.
    Perhaps Tuesday will be better, it might be damp but not as cold. The rain took most of the ice away so it is safe to venture out, I think it would have been cheaper to stay at home as I needed a new tyre and petrol which was nearly £100 plus shopping of another £40! I shall be round on Friday for a bit of your chicken so watch out xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete